Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Cole Macgrath wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"AHEM"

He glared between Hikari and Nayuta "No. Fighting." Even whilst holding a whimpering cardboard box, he still seemed to exude authority.

*Notices the cardboard box* ... You know a solid Snake by any chance?

Azumi transformed back into her true self before saying, "I am not a cardboard box! I am merely a four tailed fox spirit disguised as one!"

He made a cute little papoose just for Azumi and he put her in it and put it on his chest so he could carry Azumi for safety as well as cook. He went to start cleaning the walk-in kitchen and threw away expired food as well as looked for things that were close to expiration, from which he would make some Chef's Specials with.

Azumi resigned herself to her adorable fate. She simply slept whilst inside the papoose.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren entered the bar only to watch as his mother was carried in some sort of... baby carrier?

"Okay that's it" Ren said, "I think I had too much Trixie's Bar..."

He then left, but not before he started laughing very hard for a quick second as he exited.
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Ryota stares at Mathius. "Who the hell are you? Where the hell am I? Is this a domain expansion of some sort?" He 4th gear is still active, his guard never going down.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

A bunch of golems surrounded Ryota, they were made mostly of cloth and cotton "Calm yourself.. ok? This is a safe environment..- " she said trying to get him to chill..
Hm?
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Yawns and gets to work in sweeping up the broken glass, careful when she goes to discard it.

Nemuru Karashima wrote:
A bunch of golems surrounded Ryota, they were made mostly of cloth and cotton "Calm yourself.. ok? This is a safe environment..- " she said trying to get him to chill..

“WHO THE FLYING $&@# ARE YOU?!”

(Note, this is not Yamato, Ryota doesn’t know her. Different JJK Universe)

(Figured the first part out)

"I an Nemuru Karashima, I am a second grade sorcerer, theres a strict rule of no violence so be civil.." she said

Ryota looks at the golems and flicks them all. “Get these things away from me. I don’t trust a single one of you for a second…”

(He’s uh,… seen some stuff.)

Nemuru doesnt naturally care too much for the Golems "Interesting." She said "Well you dont have to trust me, I dont need yours really..-" she said "Your an interesting guy.." she said "I think Ill keep an Eye on you" she said, slapping off a part of the stone golem she was riding (cursed energy is involved-) and turning it into another, pocket sized golem,"Do me a favor little guy, watch him for me" she said tossing the Golem to the ground, itll probably just tail him around-

He crushes it. “Back off. If I catch your little golems again, I’m coming for you, curse user.”

Nemuru shrugs "What makes you so mad man.. and Jujutsu sorcerey is literally my job-"

He turns around. “When you see what I’ve seen, you won’t be so proud of that statement. Sorcerers like you are soft, weak.” His eyes have bags under them, but… he’s only a teenager?

"What makes you say that?-" she said, creating another small golem, having it sit atop the stone golems head with her

“Trust me when I say you don’t want to know.”

(Insight, but he was originally made for a server that’s pretty much the OG JJK story, all of the main events and arcs, but our own OC, techniques, tools, and missions and stuff.)

(Well it aint that bad-)

"Dude, your gonna blurt out stuff like that and not explain it?-" she said

(Enter the god damn Shibuya arc. Remember that and say it ain’t that bad. My friends in the server are as evil as Akutami)

(Nobodies worst than gege be for real-)
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Grabs a mop and some wet floor signs, staying to the less busy area of the bar. After a bit of time, she sings softly, and she uses the mop as a dance partner, methodically moving, careful of the wet floor and mop trail. "I'm amazed~ How you found your way, to my heart, drove through the dark." She pauses, "It's so strange how life changes- and suddenly, you're lovin' me~" She sings to the handle like a mic while the mop glides around with her, and still focusing on getting the floors shining. Smiling with contentment even as she works.

Nemuru Karashima wrote:
(Nobodies worst than gege be for real-)

(….. you don’t know how evil my friends are. They trained under him or smth)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus