Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

(Alrighty-)
He had finally cleaned up all the broken glass. In his mind, he was considering quitting. He simply shook his head in annoyance.
*sighs*
He sat at a table and rubbed his temples.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in tierdly as he just wanted to sit and fall back asleep * max: morning everyone
He waved at Max. "Max, you need to put up new wine glasses and beet mugs out. I'll pay you extra"

max: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh fine where are they * he said getting up and walked to mathius
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

Hikari was lying in a mound of soap bubbles... "I wanna be helpful.." he said quietly

max: then mind helping me with this then * he said curiesly looking at hikari
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

"Sure.. but it is a part of your job, so dont expect us (he means him and Saiken) to be here all the time, he said grtting up to go help Max put out mugs and glassess
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha wipes down the tables to a shine and pushes in chairs. Pausing to wipe her brow and take a sip of her sparkling cherry water, then setting the drink aside to resume cleaning up.
Max wrote:
max: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh fine where are they * he said getting up and walked to mathius

"Dry storage room"

max: alright then you want them back here right * he said wiping his eyes *
*types on his computer*
Smoketastic Man (played by randomentity777)

"Theo, when you said this place was weird, I didn't realize it was this weird."
Theo just shrugs, with a sheepish grin on his face. "Well I don't know know how else to describe it."
You'll get used to it.
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"With the things I've seen, I certainly am."
Cassidy (played anonymously)

If someone noticed, a few tables were taken up by a blanket fort. Inside it, was Cassidy, and it seemed he fell asleep, sitting against the wall nearby the fort.
Medea walks in with his assortment of corpses.. who immediately sink back into the ground before entering
".... my zombies-" the boyo whines "Welp.. guess Ill resummon them later-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus