Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

She stretches high and then sits up at the bar for a little break. Drinking some warm sweet cream and honey while browsing her tablet.
Not gonna lie the Tablet got Medea beyond interested
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hm?
Medea is currently staring at the Square that makes light... yeahh thats probably why he cant be evil lol-
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Zombies..." Insert FrostNova being incredibly annoyed, having been reminded of Mephisto.

Turns her head realizing her device was drawing attention, “Definitely a fun device of the modern world. So much right under my fingertips.”
"Soo what can it do?" He asked, sure he was gonna find one on hia boring planet-
FrostNova wrote:
"Zombies..." Insert FrostNova being incredibly annoyed, having been reminded of Mephisto.

I don't blame you... *Gets reminded of Benton Tarantella*

“Many neat things, I can see the world with just a few clicks. Use it to feed my curiosity, the games are fun. Entertainment of sorts.” She slides the tablet over.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Reminds me too much of some kid."
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

Technology is pretty common in my World.
"Ive been living in the wood all my life.. can you blame me?" Medea said before turning back.. "Entertainment.." he said, as an immortal being its pretty obvious why he was so happy about it

She smiles, "Technology can be pretty cool." She taps a couple icons and a flourish to her fingers and changes the bar light colors to bright neons, "I love being able to do this, i don't do the voice commands too much except for asking about the weather which is convenient as I get ready for the day." She taps another icon for some music and picks a techno rave song.
Medea might be blind so givw him a minute to adjust.. "Soo cool..-"

Chuckles, "Ah whoops," She presses the same pattern of icons and the bar returns to its normal atmosphere.
"This has been a good learning experience, your now one of my favorites" he said.. yeah Im not even sure what he means-

Natasha smiles with amusement, "Thank you? I don't have any magic, but technology can make it feel like I do." Her hand brushes the surface of the tablet.
"Magic is only really nessary if your a witch or a wizard, dont feel bed about it!" He smiled "Thats called a Tablet yeah?"

Nods, "Yeah, a tablet. I don't feel bad that I don't have magic, I'm just amazed at what magic is capable of, just like technology, really." She slides to the tablet away from herself if he wanted to check it out.
Medea nods "I guess I should have approached civilization earlier.."

(Someone tell him about the life span of electronics.. actually dont he might cry-)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus