Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Medea the Necromancy wrote:
"Magic is only really nessary if your a witch or a wizard, dont feel bed about it!" He smiled "Thats called a Tablet yeah?"

"Not true."
He came out of the kitchen..
"Well Ive seen magic used as a tool for wizards and a weapon of war, other than certain types of magic its not like a daily thing for some people-"
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"There is a fine line between the abilities of sanctioned psykers and uncontrolled sorcery."
"I assume a psykers a Wizard right?-" he said

"Oh and Necromancy is mostly forbidden but we can ignore that-"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Listens as they talk about magic as she looks down at her palms, flexing them. "In my world, magic is, a flower that blooms like watercolor, dancing flames and twinkling stars. Magic hour." She smiles at the last remark.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was finished with sorting the wines and such from earlier * max: what’s this about magic * he said curiesly take one more hit out of his pen that made a cool flashy light befor putting it away *
He sat at a table resting.
Medea snuck his way over to Mathius.. he would bother him.. buthm a certain someone really cant hide their Malice-

"Ok I get it-" he said scramming before Wish broke any rules-
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk to Mathius and sit down across him * max: hay man um i know you don’t dig pot but you look like hammers shit man * he would then pull out a gummy and some rubbing ointment * max: take those it’ll help your muscles especially the cream when you put it on any spot on your body that’s sore it’ll relax it

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Oh and Necromancy is mostly forbidden but we can ignore that-"

"No, we cannot."
Cassidy (played anonymously)

Cassidy crawled out from underneath his fort, yawned and looked around, rubbing his eyes.
Medea seems a little sad the Lieutenant isnt onboard with causal use of forbidden magic.. "Well what about ordinary spell casting, thats alright yeah?-"

"If your powers are indeed of warp-borne origin, you will refrain from using them here for the safety of everyone. The fact that no fighting is allowed in this bar is the only thing stopping me from putting a bolt round through your skull."

Cassidy seemed annoyed with Medea and Tolmeron arguing..
Ashely Elric (played by SoulHeart57)

"Why is there a child in the bar?" She walks over to Cassidy. "Are you ok?"

Cassidy noticed Ashely and backed away a few steps, alarmed by being approached.
He didn't trust people easily.

(( I had to fight the urge to say "wouldn't you like to know, weathergirl" like that one vine- XD ))
Medea shrugs "This bar is weird, thats probably why" he shrugs "Look armor guy, I have no will to harm anybody, Im a simple necromancer, who stays away from civilization.. if I was actually evil it'd be obvious-"
Ashely Elric (played by SoulHeart57)

She stops moving, a worried look on her face. A child usually shouldn't be in a bar, especially not alone.

(I don;t get the joke)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus