Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
"Wish, it's too late for that, and Max, mind your own damn business!"

Well it kinda became my business he’s my boss and he looked like he just shoved holders around for hours and here * he tossed her the cream that he put on the table for Mathius * max: just put that stuff on him and it’ll help him a lot
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Astoria set Fumizuki down before walking up to Max, fuming. "What we do in our own time, IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!" She slapped him across the face, holding back everything as to not kill him with the impact.
Medea honestly poked Max "dude, thats like relationships n stuff.. like human like gods, try not to talk about it with people they think its weird-"

"Also war lady if you felt bad for anyone in particular I can revive them as long as I have a name to do so-"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
Astoria glares at him before turning it off.

"Awh..." :(

Max: what the hell lady why the hell am I the bad guy here I didn’t say go effing divorce him or something I was being nice and giving you something becouse look at him he lookes like a sac of potatoes just sitting around how hard do you think it is to run a bar with magic people from effing everywhere and learn to take some sarcasm I wasent meaning like actually relieving him I just ment like when’s the last time he relaxed or something * he said shocked as he stood up almost angry *

Fake Peppino just silently watches while walking over to a seat. It's better for him to not interfere since it would be pretty rude to do so. "..."

(pretty weird to see a alien clone have manners, huh?)

( I mean I’ve seen weirder things lol XD ) max: but like really I’m not trying to pry on your love life I’m just looking out for my boss so he dosent look like crap all the time ok so can we all just relax and freaking smoke something * he said as he went to the front door and stepped outside for a minute to smoke something to calm down *
"Don't talk to my wife like that again....." He said sternly to Max. He went over and he curled himself into Astoria and sighed.

* max walks again * max: why the hell am i the bad guy here I tried helping you out your wife accused me of prying into your love life and then slapped me for giving her something to help you all I do is be nice to you all and then I get yelled at someone explain that to me huh really i want to know how the hell am I the bad guy huh?
Fumizuki joins the snuggle pile.

Astoria is still fuming.

Fake Peppino then pats Mathius. "I'm not sure if he didn't mean it but, I would do something about him if he did... I.. remember the time I ripped Pizzahead to shreds after I asked Peppino if I can murder him... And seeing his hatred towards him was a yes. Also, that lady's irritation also reminded me of Peppino, but... man. I just hate it when people doesn't sometimes get along at times. I mean, I just want this whole place to be peaceful or whatever after the tower was destroyed."

Fake Peppino then stops patting Mathius before turning away to think of some ways to make this place a better environment. "..."

Max: exactly you people have no reason to yell at me and slap me huh * he said looking at Mathius and Astoria * max: but I will rightfully apologize for whatever I did I just want to hear exactly what I did * he said waiting for a answer *

"I think it's best to leave them alone for now, Max. The damage has been done already and there's nothing we can do to repair it. I been down that path before and I felt bad not only for the person I ticked off, but myself too. Just... please don't try to make things worse for everyone else here. Everyone has their own problems sometimes and don't wanna share them because they think it's very personal on what they're going through." Fake Peppino calmly said to Max before drinking a cup of water.

((Wise Peppino?! I thought he was a barbarian type guy))

((I was planning to make some changes about him- so, i thought i'd make him silly but caring at the same time. :P I mean, look at this lil goofy goober.))

gl-1478477-1706069960.jpg
Medea is looking over Wish's shoulder, watching him play games on whats basically a switch... althought very slightly different to prevent Rei Inc. from being sued-
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Medea honestly poked Max "dude, thats like relationships n stuff.. like human like gods, try not to talk about it with people they think its weird-"

"Also war lady if you felt bad for anyone in particular I can revive them as long as I have a name to do so-"

"There're too many names for those who died in World War II. Let them rest."
Nintendo Inc. (played by SoulHeart57)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Medea is looking over Wish's shoulder, watching him play games on whats basically a switch... althought very slightly different to prevent Rei Inc. from being sued-

HEY Thats a clear violation of the copyright laws!!!
He shrugs, guess he never thought about how traumatizing that would be...-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus