Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Max wrote:
Max: exactly you people have no reason to yell at me and slap me huh * he said looking at Mathius and Astoria * max: but I will rightfully apologize for whatever I did I just want to hear exactly what I did * he said waiting for a answer *

"The comment about our intimacy life was wildly inappropriate."

* max stood there dumb founded not understanding him at first * max: do you mean when I said has she revived her husband I was meaning like when the last time she like let you relax it was irony you know a joke I mean it wasent really meant as a joke I was just trying to think of a way of saying it * he said thinking that was what he meant *
*sighs* You're bringing back memories of when I met Nero's Mother...
“HEY VERGIL, FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEE” Both the Kazekage and Shukaku are bored.

* max went off to the bar and started doing his job as he was still annoyed but he didn’t really have much of a choice
Sunny Bramblestride (played by Reithesniper)

Sunny smiled seeing Kazekage excited over... something, they didnt know what kazekage was yelling about but hes still happy-
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Stretches up high and slides into a booth, taking a short break. Her back against the wall of the booth and her legs stretched out in front of her. Warm rays of the sun filter through the window, and she takes advantage of the warmth.

* max dicided to go an see if kitty wanted to play something * max: hay kitty mind if i take a seat here * he said curiesly as he felt the warmth * max: that sun feels really nice actully

Sunny ran over, and joined them in the sunlight, albiet on the floor-

Yeah they're just happy to be there

max: hehe i guess its a party over here now if anything though my van roof is all windoe and it comes apart like a volkswagon roof so there would be plenty of sun

Sunny doesn't even understand bro, they just chillin

Vibes in wood magic :3

Max: alright then * he said as he would then start to play some Pink Floyd as he layed on the ground in the sun feeling the warmth and relaxing
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi simply snickered due to her victory

He went to Azumi "just to let you know, you can let me know whenever you need, and I'll put you in your papoose"

max: whats a papoose? * he said looking up at the two from the ground *
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha felt charged by the sun. She adjusts her uniform and gets back to work, wiping down the tables then glances at the wood floor, noticing a sheen. Curious, she does a small leap and comes down at an angle and laughs as glides along the floor. She steadies herself with the next table. "Thats purrfect."

* max would watch what natasha was doing * max: what are you doing * he said getting up and walked to were she was *
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Max wrote:
max: whats a papoose? * he said looking up at the two from the ground *
"Well, if the others are not gonna answer, I guess I could. Basically, a Papoose is a device like a bag for carrying a baby, tied to the front or the back of an adult's body: She had a three-year-old child by the hand, and a baby in a papoose."

max: oh its one of those baby carrying things that makes more seance now * he chuckled a little*
Cassidy (played anonymously)

(( IS THAT WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE CALLED?! huh, learn something new everyday ))
( i didnt know thats what they were called ether lmao XD)
Cassidy (played anonymously)

(( I assumed they were called, like, baby carriers or something, but now I know I suppose! Papoose is such an adorable name for it, it reminds me of a train, like, Caboose, y'know? ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus