Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

( ya that’s what I was thinking as well lol papoose I wonder who came up with that lol )
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Same here-))
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha glances at Max as she inspects the floor, "Testing out a well maintained wooden floor." She smiles as she slides her foot against the polished wood floor again.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: well here let me try * he said as he took his shoes off and walked a little distance as he would run a little and then slide on the floor keeping his balance * max: hehe ya your right these are well polished * he said with a chuckle *
He was in the kitchen chopping up greens for his specialty salad
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then plug in a speak before starting to play some relaxing music just to boost the bar's mood a bit. He then smiled slightly before looking over to Mathius. "Making a salad, I assume?"
Poquito (played anonymously)

Poquito squeezed through the door as someone went inside, then looked around with wide, curious eyes.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi simply snickered due to her victory

He went to Azumi "just to let you know, you can let me know whenever you need, and I'll put you in your papoose"

"Hooray!" Azumi cheered. She then proceeded to teleport into the papoose.

Poquito wrote:
Poquito squeezed through the door as someone went inside, then looked around with wide, curious eyes.

* max would see the new person come in and decided to go and meet them * max: howdy there friend what brings you to this bar * he said with a smile *
Medea is in the corner watching the bar change... "Yeah being immortal kinda sucks sometimes-"
Poquito (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:

* max would see the new person come in and decided to go and meet them * max: howdy there friend what brings you to this bar * he said with a smile *

Poquito perked his head up, then noticed Max was approaching him. He remembered what his boss said, so he straightened up to look proud and tough. "Hello, I'm here on a, uh, business thing." He said, having to pause to remember what else his boss said to say.
Fumizuki imagines herself in a papoose.
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki imagines herself in a papoose.

I could make one for your papa to carry you around in...
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi simply snickered due to her victory

He went to Azumi "just to let you know, you can let me know whenever you need, and I'll put you in your papoose"

"Hooray!" Azumi cheered. She then proceeded to teleport into the papoose.

He would proceed to put the papoose on. He worked whilst carrying her in the papoose
Astoria, Nayuta, and Ryota are all staring at this with an expression that says "What in the flippity flying flip flop $%#@"
Drael simply held up his hand "as long as it keeps her CALM for once. Plus he's getting practice in"
"I would like to have one of those." Fumizuki smiles warmly at the incredibly adorable idea of herself in a papoose.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael simply held up his hand "as long as it keeps her CALM for once. Plus he's getting practice in"

Astoria looks at Drael. "Hmmm? What do you mean?" Upon hearing her nieces request, she forms a Papoose out of the fabric of reality.
DIVINE PAPOOSE

Poquito wrote:
Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:

Poquito perked his head up, then noticed Max was approaching him. He remembered what his boss said, so he straightened up to look proud and tough. "Hello, I'm here on a, uh, business thing." He said, having to pause to remember
what else his boss said to say.

Max: really you don’t say huh is it like a bisnuss party or something or are you just kinda observing the place * he chuckled softly *
Medea sits up from his little corner "Bro what is a Pappoose-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus