Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: it’s those baby carriers that go on your stomach
"That.. makes sense" he said

Max: ya I learned that yesterday from the pepperoni guy * he laughed a little as max made himself some cranberry juice *
Sunny Bramblestride (played by Reithesniper)

Bramblestride returns, holding a small child, his younger brother, who was naturally born with a third line.. Sunny himself was born with two.. "I return with a baby, I dont know-"

"Ok actually I should probably take him home-"

Max: I mean it dosent matter there’s been children here befor
Nayuta laughs at Max. “ Yeah, like you.”

Max: well then I’m one hell of a responsible child I mean I serve drinks make my own moonshine and I get three different ways of income * he smirked *
“No, the comment was saying you’re an irresponsible and immature adult.” The kazekage snorts.

* max took a second to think * max: I don’t know tell me one thing that’s irresponsible I do I mean I pay my own taxes I pay for my van I pay for the ingredients of my flowers and shine so please go ahead and explain please * he snorted more *
Nayuta sighs. “I mean, you can’t tell or admit when you wrong, and read a room, or listen to people when they say stop. And I’ve set to see manners from you.”

I’ve always said sorry if I was wrong or I walk away from the situation from getting worse plus the amount of times I’ve been wrongfully accused from stuff more then once two it’s a dam bar exactly what am I sopposed to read and again it’s a bar how much manners do I need
Nayuta sighs. “That proves my exact point.”
Fumizuki wrote:
"I would like to have one of those." Fumizuki smiles warmly at the incredibly adorable idea of herself in a papoose.

He smiled at Fumizuki "but I like carrying you, sweet face. Oh well.....I'll get you one"
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael simply held up his hand "as long as it keeps her CALM for once. Plus he's getting practice in"

Astoria looks at Drael. "Hmmm? What do you mean?" Upon hearing her nieces request, she forms a Papoose out of the fabric of reality.
DIVINE PAPOOSE

"I was.......can we talk in private? I have a question"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael simply held up his hand "as long as it keeps her CALM for once. Plus he's getting practice in"

Astoria looks at Drael. "Hmmm? What do you mean?" Upon hearing her nieces request, she forms a Papoose out of the fabric of reality.
DIVINE PAPOOSE

"I was.......can we talk in private? I have a question"

Astoria nods. “Of course, is everything ok?”
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Quietly makes her way in through the doors, sleep still in her eyes, proceeding to stretch and then collects what she needs to start wiping down the tables and chairs.

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Nayuta sighs. “That proves my exact point.”

Max: that dosent prove anything now a nightclub is different then a bar that I’ll have manners this is a bar so I mean tell me one bar were everyone is super nice and caring and greats people with rainbows
Medea is messing with names... mostly just reviving random people.. seeing they were uselss and returning them.

When he revived people here, they rose in these odd coffins.. edotensai style, they looked about the same as they did when they were in their prime.. he got nothing particularly interesting

* max goes and sees what medea was doing * max: hay man what are you up to * he said curiesly*
He bit into his name, whispering another name.. nobody interesting "Im checking out souls, I just wanna expand my aresnal with cool names.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus