Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: really is there any interesting souls and i mean i can suggest a name if youd like
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
He bit into his name, whispering another name.. nobody interesting "Im checking out souls, I just wanna expand my aresnal with cool names.."

Nayuta scowls. “Ugh, your worse than half the Shinobi I”ve met. Using the fallen as pawns…”
"I know that.. its forbidden magic for a reason, its not like it hurts them when I do it, its like blacking out from my understanding.."

max: so like getting drunk from souls?
"No, I mean when I revive someone, they see it as one moment to the next, a lot can change depending on the universe-"

max: so then why is it fround upon according from mathiuses lovly wife there
“I should kill you where you stand.” Cool anime one liner.

max: not just anime video games shows movies many things use that one liner like rick from the walking dead when he has a anemy he says * max clears his voice and starts doing a bad rick grimes impresion * im going to kill you * he said trying not to laugh
"Can you?" She asked, pulling another name.. "Madara uchiha.. name provided by the Hokage, thank you young slug man" he giggled

Max: god no I don’t even like fighting people so I’m not a killer * he chuckled slightly *
"Can you?" She asked, pulling another name.. "Madara uchiha.. name provided by the Hokage, thank you young slug man" he giggled[/

A rasengan with sand swirling around it. “You have one last chance.”
Poquito (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:
Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:
Poquito squeezed through the door as someone went inside, then looked around with wide, curious eyes.

* max would see the new person come in and decided to go and meet them * max: howdy there friend what brings you to this bar * he said with a smile *

Poquito perked his head up, then noticed Max was approaching him. He remembered what his boss said, so he straightened up to look proud and tough. "Hello, I'm here on a, uh, business thing." He said, having to pause to remember
what else his boss said to say.

Max: really you don’t say huh is it like a bisnuss party or something or are you just kinda observing the place * he chuckled softly *

"Um, observing the place!" Poquito nodded shakily.
"Boss said I had to.. scope out the place? Whatever that means." He smiled brightly.
He roles his eye as the cofin never rose "You confuse me, shinobi.." he said "Those I use for battle lived as weapons,- they died as weapons.. Im not changing a thing.."
((Every post I'm starting to like Medea more and more. Kudos to you, Rei!))

Poquito wrote:
Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:
Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:
Poquito squeezed through the door as someone went inside, then looked around with wide, curious eyes.

* max would see the new person come in and decided to go and meet them * max: howdy there friend what brings you to this bar * he said with a smile *

Poquito perked his head up, then noticed Max was approaching him. He remembered what his boss said, so he straightened up to look proud and tough. "Hello, I'm here on a, uh, business thing." He said, having to pause to remember
what else his boss said to say.

Max: really you don’t say huh is it like a bisnuss party or something or are you just kinda observing the place * he chuckled softly *

"Um, observing the place!" Poquito nodded shakily.
"Boss said I had to.. scope out the place? Whatever that means." He smiled brightly.

Max: are you scoping it out to rob it or just observerving * max laughed * max: couse you know scoping out something normally means you planning to rob it
He roles his eye as the cofin never rose "You confuse me, shinobi.." he said "Those I use for battle lived as weapons,- they died as weapons.. Im not changing a thing.."

“Then let them die in peace, you filthy piece of useless #&$@“ she seems ready do kill.
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"And what do you know of scoping things out?" She raised a brow at Max. "For all you know, it could be a military campaign, like the many I've been through."

Max: possibly I don’t know I just know that meaning to it if anything from your say there then ya there military shit I just know that it means you planning on robbing a place
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"A possible fight? I'm surprised I didn't start it." A woman entered with a maniacal grin and started to scope out the place. She dropped several weapons into the bin: brass knuckles, a butterfly knife, and a loaded IMI Jericho 941 R with the safety lock on.
*sighs* Is this your type of Woman, Dante?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus