Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: its my kind * he chuckled watching the new lady come into the bar and was shocked by all the weapons * max; well dang shes like a walking armory
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"How good is the beer here?", she asked before finding anywhere to sit. The merc needed a pint or two of cold beers to relax after a day of work.
Poquito (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
Max: are you scoping it out to rob it or just observerving * max laughed * max: couse you know scoping out something normally means you planning to rob it

Poquito nervously laughed, "Rob-"
"Why would I-" He stumbled over his words.

"Just observing, of course!" Poquito squeaked out the lie.

Poquito noticed Claude, and all of her weapons she was putting in the bin. He wondered if The Man and the others knew of her.

max: well you slipped up right there friend * he said to poquito * max: word of edvice though if you pan on robbing a place dont stutter friend * he chuckled * max: how about you tell me about your self
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

I got eyes, Brother.

Poqutio looked as if he was ready to cry, looking at Max.
"Um-m.." He glanced around nervously.

Poquito then ran off and hid behind a table.

* max was shocked by the response but would go to the table he ran under * max: hay bud i aint going to rat you out and stuff i just was just giving you advice here come on out of there * he said with a chuckle *

She felt something crashed into her legs. "What the-" Claude paused when she caught sight of the young boy.

* max look at the lady and sighd * max: im sorry miss ill serve you in a sec i kinda scared the little dude here * he chuckled *

Poquito looked up at Claude, who apparently was near the table, then let out a startled gasp before curling up and hiding his face.

(( Sorry, Max, i missed your post aaaaaaaaaaa ))

"It's no problem really." The merc rested her feet on the table and leaned back in the chair. "I"ll take a pint of beer and any slice of pizza you got."

( lol dont worry i know thers alot going on XD ) max: of course um thatll just be 10 dollors or whatever curiency you use

"Hm, I scared the kid even more", Claude said and reached into her pocket for her wallet. The merc pulled out 20 dollars and placed them on the table. "The extra 10 is for you."
Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
He roles his eye as the cofin never rose "You confuse me, shinobi.." he said "Those I use for battle lived as weapons,- they died as weapons.. Im not changing a thing.."

“Then let them die in peace, you filthy piece of useless #&$@“ she seems ready do kill.

"Its always the young ones who happen to dispise my magic isnt it?"
Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
He roles his eye as the cofin never rose "You confuse me, shinobi.." he said "Those I use for battle lived as weapons,- they died as weapons.. Im not changing a thing.."

“Then let them die in peace, you filthy piece of useless #&$@“ she seems ready do kill.

"Its always the young ones who happen to dispise my magic isnt it?"

“You’re the ***hole making these souls suffer more by bringing them back.”
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

“Both of you, enough. You, Nayuta, stop making threats, and you, Medea, for everyone’s sake, please limit the necromancy in this establishment. I can’t control what you do outside.”
"You didnt come from the world nor time I did, you really have no real ground to judge me on other than your morals" he said "Death is just natural, I dont understand why so many put reason behind it now days.."

Claude wrote:
"Hm, I scared the kid even more", Claude said and reached into her pocket for her wallet. The merc pulled out 20 dollars and placed them on the table. "The extra 10 is for you."

max: well hell thanks lady your the first person to give me a tip in this place * he chuckled * max: and na i busted him on what he was doing * he laughed a little more as he would go and get a pint of beer and a large slice as a thanks for the ten dollors and brought it back * max: here ya go i picked the biggest peice for you

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus