Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: never mind then * max chuckled * max: how come half this bar is people from ether more then 100 years ago or more sorry not trying to be rude but like i think ive met only one other somewhat hippie and she didn’t even smoke. * he said rubbing his head * max: alright better question what would you call this place a bar or a tavern ?
"I just read the name of the bar as I walked in.. this place strikes me as a Tavern tho.."

"And Necromancy is old magic, I was born into war, the prime of its use"

Max: so necromancy is just like a less important magic and the magic you use is more important or modern in a sense
"Well Ive lived in the forest all this time.. so I used them as maids of sorts" he said "The magic council is natutallly against it for the same reason everyone else is.." he said rolling his eyes "My world.. has gone soft, so its boring there.."

Max: huh interesting could you teach me * he said curies since he was just wanting to do anything at that point *
"Magic?" He said "Sure, but the chances of you learning amything is a little more than slim.. although maybe a wand would work?" He the for a moment "Sure Ill teach you magic... nothing too draining or costly"

Max: alrighty then awsome so a wand can I just grab a stick or I have a prop in my van I can grab real quick
"Do whatever, I dont care, Ill turn it into a wand.."

Max: alrighty then hold on * he said as he went and grabbed the prop and came back in * max: alright so now what you say some oky spooky stuff * he chuckled a little *
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"I feel like I might need to intervene in case this gets out of hand, which I have reason to believe it will."

Max: trust me crazy magic stuff happens here all the time so it’s not a problem if something goes wrong plus it will be entertaining since no one here smokes drinks or plays video games so I’m scrapping the bottom of the barrel here
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I play video games."
Poquito (played anonymously)

(( Poquito's from modern times :) ))

( shoot well never mind lol ) Max: then would you guys want to try versing eachother on like call of duty
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I don't like playing that, because I've been pretty freaked out by having nine year olds shout offensive words every time something doesn't work for them in the game."

Max: no I mean just us like one v one two v two that kinda thing plus that’s what makes the game hilarious
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Lieutenant Tolmeron wrote:
"I feel like I might need to intervene in case this gets out of hand, which I have reason to believe it will."

"I am with you, Brother Lieutenant"
Fumizuki wrote:
"Huh? Who's this person under Auntie's table?"

"I got something for you, sweet face..."
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Im from over 300 years ago, I dont understand what either of those are.."

"You are still quite young."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude decides to chug her whole pint of beer and places a little too harsh on the bar counter.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus