Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He nodded "Dont believe that wand can do anything.. it has power, but that power has limits" he said "Minor teleporation should be ok, but try not to rend time."
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha stretches and glances at the clock, and seeks a booth for her lunch break. Munching on some freshly popped, popcorn. Looking through stories on her tablet.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hay Claude there’s a couch over there if you want to sleep * he said befor going to Natasha * max: hay what story’s you looking at ?
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Glances at Max before saying, "Nothing in particular, just some summaries at the moment."

max: oh any interesting ones? * he said now curies * max: and for what if you dont mind me asking
Mathius put out the day specials:.

*****CHEF'S SPECIAL MENU*****
Reubens
Rachels
Both served with either in house baked rye or pumpernickel, pastrami, sauerkraurt, house special dressing. The dressing was his son's recipe.

½thick burger deluxe with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion.

Beer-battered chicken breast sandwich.

All specials come with homemade fries.

max: whoa hay mathius when did we start doing speciles
Poquito (played anonymously)

While Mathius was distracted putting the specials up, it seemed like Poqutio was attempting to get into the cash register, but was struggling, tears prickling in his eyes as he got frustrated with it not opening.

* max would walk behind poquito and scare him * max: BUSTED!

Poquito screamed and turned around so quickly that he slipped and fell on his backside.

(( POQUITO, PLS STOP TRYING TO ROB THE PLACE 😅 ))

* max laughed as he would help him up but held onto poquito by the arm * max: come on bud lets go outside for a second * he said as he started walking to the front door *
Nayuta and Ryota both stare at Potato, a mixture of pity and disgust. Astoria shakes her head off to the side.

(( @Soul,
It auto-corrected to Potato, I'm sobbing, I must nickname him Potato now- ))

Poquito squirmed, trying to get out of the grasp of Max's hand. "Nono letm' go! I'm sorry, 'm Sorry!" He cried.
(I forgot how to spell his name. So I typed potato coz it was close and funny))

(( LMAO ))

max: oh dont worry ill let you go in my office * he said taking him outside and opend the side van door as he would drag him in befor closing the door * max: so tell me friend what exactly were you planning to do once you got that register open hmm

Poquito was shaking uncontrollably. "I-" His voice cracked, "I wasn't gon' do anythin'!" He sobbed, trying to hide the fact he was trying to steal money out of the register.

max: really huh alright sure well go with that * he said taking a second to light a joint and started hot boxing the van to make the other person open up easier * max: now remember when i first asked you about who you are you didnt answer now i want to know every detail * he said tossing him a tissue * max: and wipe those tears i aint goign to hurt ya

Poquito scrunched his nose at the scent of the joint Max lit, so he grabbed the tissue and instead of wiping his eyes, covered his nose instead.
"I- I am Poquito." He stated. "I am Poquito Pasado-Oscuro Del Ciudad!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus