Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Medea looked at Poquito.. probably the worse role model know to man thought hed do a better job than Max.. knowing him he probably DID have better chances
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
He picked her up and put her in a cute papoose. It had teddy bear ears and was covered by teddy bears.

"Yay! Thank you, Papa." Fumizuki makes an adorable noise.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Stretches after being absorbed in the story she was reading. Drinking some cherry seltzer.
Jacob and Esau (played anonymously)

Esau, in the corner of the bar is just explaining the lore of CLOCKS to Jacob. Yea, that's it. Clocks. Poor jacob tho- :(

Esau: "Coca Cola. Coca Cola?! don't forget the ice! And, I'm not making money off the monkey for, CENSORED! So imma sell clocks, CENSORED! MotherCENSORED clock, look at this ancient a*s clock here... This mother CENSORED clock here is nice, you need to god damn tell the time and everything. God motherCENSORED..."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Poquito wrote:
Poquito scrunched his nose at the scent of the joint Max lit, so he grabbed the tissue and instead of wiping his eyes, covered his nose instead.
"I- I am Poquito." He stated. "I am Poquito Pasado-Oscuro Del Ciudad!"

Max: aleoght now you mentioned a man when we first met who is he * he said as he went to role down the window just a little bit *
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

Mono entered the bar and found his way to a table, beginning to observe the conflict or something between the smoker and a tiny child. "What an odd place this is, eh?" He'd say to nobody.
"Its quite odd" he said from across the room

Mono's ears perked up and he strolled over to Medea, bowing. "I suppose neither of us are able to talk about oddness, though. Such is the problems of an immortal. My name is Mono, and you, Man of the Dead?"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Mono wrote:
Mono entered the bar and found his way to a table, beginning to observe the conflict or something between the smoker and a tiny child. "What an odd place this is, eh?" He'd say to nobody.

Trixie's Bar. You new here, Bud?

"As new as I could be. First time. Why, do you come here often?" He'd yell across the room, eyes meeting with Dante's. Eye contact seemed to be important, so staring at someone should be the best way to communicate, right?

Well, This bar is made for relaxing and stuff like that.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"and dumb moments."
Indeed.

"Ah, so this is a place to relax. I guess that makes sense, given what's in the air. What are your names, both of you?" Mono was ever-curious, his glowing white eyes scanning and searching and observing.
Mono wrote:
Mono's ears perked up and he strolled over to Medea, bowing. "I suppose neither of us are able to talk about oddness, though. Such is the problems of an immortal. My name is Mono, and you, Man of the Dead?"

"I suppose you mean necromancer, yes I am.." he nodded
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Hm. My name's Oswald 'Ozzy' Brown, but you can just call me Ozzy for short." Ozzy said, taking his hat off and then dusted the hat off.

Call me Dante. This is my brother Vergil.

"I've always wondered what information could be drawn from the past, so your power interests me. I want to learn all I can about these...humans." The word was unfamiliar, as though he was still testing it out. So, Ozzy, what brings you. Same reason?
"Well.. if I decide to bring back the soul, I can do so.. I can extract information and quotes that way, but, I can always use the body itself to review history" he said
Poquito (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
Poquito wrote:
Poquito scrunched his nose at the scent of the joint Max lit, so he grabbed the tissue and instead of wiping his eyes, covered his nose instead.
"I- I am Poquito." He stated. "I am Poquito Pasado-Oscuro Del Ciudad!"

Max: aleoght now you mentioned a man when we first met who is he * he said as he went to role down the window just a little bit *

"Um, my.. My boss, yes." Poquito stuttered. "He is.. my boss?" He said, and he wasn't trying to lie, he was being serious.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus