Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Medea pulled a stop watch.. watching Mono intract with Drael.. seeing how long itd take before Medea had to drag Mono away before he got himself bonked at full strength
Mono wrote:
Mono sighed and turned away, no longer intent on interfering. Plodding his way back to Fumizuki, he then realized she was suspended by something. That something was worn by someone. A big man even Mono had to look up to speak to. "Hello! Your daughter is nice! Who are you?" Yes, that was what passed for a compliment in his mind, a compliment indeed.

He couldn't help but smile and beam from hearing that Fumizuki is nice, which prompted him to look at her and lightly pat Fumizuki on the head. "I'm Drael......Fumizuki's papa, and Mathius's brother"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mono wrote:
Mono sighed and turned away, no longer intent on interfering. Plodding his way back to Fumizuki, he then realized she was suspended by something. That something was worn by someone. A big man even Mono had to look up to speak to. "Hello! Your daughter is nice! Who are you?" Yes, that was what passed for a compliment in his mind, a compliment indeed.

He couldn't help but smile and beam from hearing that Fumizuki is nice, which prompted him to look at her and lightly pat Fumizuki on the head. "I'm Drael......Fumizuki's papa, and Mathius's brother"

"M-mathius dear, You aren't Drael."
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Moves about the bar, in the quiet of the night. Going around with a broom and using it as a dance partner.
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mono wrote:

"M-mathius dear, You aren't Drael."

Fixed it
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

((Is it pronounced Dray-el, or Drail?)
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

Kickback suddenly burrows out of the floor. The Insecticon transforms and looks around, consulting a map. "Hmmm…this isn't Azerbaijan."
He appeared on Kickbacks shoulder, just teleporting up there.. "Multidimensional bar.. you gonna fix that floor?"
His eyes locked onto Kickback and he would aim his pulse gun at Kickback and his shoulder rockets would also lock on "Evrybody get outta the wey!"
Astoria Lotus wrote:
((Is it pronounced Dray-el, or Drail?)

(Dray-EL)
Roadbuster wrote:
His eyes locked onto Kickback and he would aim his pulse gun at Kickback and his shoulder rockets would also lock on "Evrybody get outta the wey!"

He stood in front of the Autobot and pointed up at him "NO. FIGHTING! I'm not gonna keep repeating myself...."

Roadbuster lowered his blaster looking shocked.
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Medea pulled a stop watch.. watching Mono intract with Drael.. seeing how long itd take before Medea had to drag Mono away before he got himself bonked at full strength

"He knows better. He will follow the 'no fighting' rule"
"Ah.. I see-"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max woke up in the van not seeing the person from befor * max: ah dang it I did it again eh I’m sure someone has already yelled at the kid * he said getting up and walked into the bar * max: morning everyone *
Alternate (played anonymously)

Alternate or Abby Alternate, kinda just appeared in the corner of the bar, staring at Max.. he is a normal human after all
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

Kickback takes Medea off of his shoulder and puts him on the ground. "Sure, I'll fix it." He transforms back into insect mode and fills in the hole in the floor quite quickly. "There we go. Now to find the other Insecticons."
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET would then walk in with Hallie, Lockelan and Keye grabbed by the neck and with Rina biting him. Moven, however is just outside tinkering with his tools.

The Alternate just kinda lays on the ground, shes a pointless character so give her a bit lol
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Ryota stares it it, wondering what kind of curse it is. He's confused by the lack of cursed energy.

Suddenly shes given purpos, staring up at Ryota

"A person" the voice muttered, sounding as if from a far, she looked like she was honestly just staring at them-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus