Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino then slaps his clones to their senses. After about 30 seconds of discussing, they finally started making the pizza. WITHOUT pineapple because we all know what pineapple on pizza tastes like :/

"I like pineapple on pizza!", Azumi smiled innocently. She was unfortunately blissfully unaware what saying such a thing would do to her.

"It's just a fruit, Mr. Narrator, pineapples are tasty!" Azumi tilted her head at the disembodied voice narrating her.
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"Nice to meet you, Drael. You're strong too." he'd say, impressed, before looking over to the two new kids. "You chaps have biological caretakers?"
"He means parents" he said from across the room, not really in a rush to correct Mono
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"In the back behind the bar where I have the garden marked"

"Okay." Kickback heads out to the back and transforms into insect mode. He gets to work digging up and tilling the soil, moving quite fast as he does so.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino then slaps his clones to their senses. After about 30 seconds of discussing, they finally started making the pizza. WITHOUT pineapple because we all know what pineapple on pizza tastes like :/

"I like pineapple on pizza!", Azumi smiled innocently. She was unfortunately blissfully unaware what saying such a thing would do to her.

"It's just a fruit, Mr. Narrator, pineapples are tasty!" Azumi tilted her head at the disembodied voice narrating her.

"Tell that narrator that I'm a chef. Pineapple DOES go on pizza."

"Don't worry, Azumi. You're good"
Malvolio Twins wrote:
Sangre wrapped his arms around Marius in a tired fashion and coughed.

Marius glanced at him, "Are you doing okay? We can sit down if you want."

Sangre smiled weakly, "No. I'm okay, Marius. It's just a little cough."

Marius frowned, "But you still have a small fever. I can feel it." He put his hand on his twin's forehead.

"It's okay, Marius." Sangre replied.

"Don't worry, kids. Food is coming right up"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

Astoria stares at her husband in shock and disgust.
"What's pineapple?"
Alternate (played anonymously)

Alternate sits next to Wish, who is eating pinapple pizza, drinking her Tomato sauce.. kinda just watched them all act so irrational about bread tomato, cheese and a fruit-
Malvolio Twins (played anonymously)

(( My mom actually likes pineapple pizza. I find it odd, sweet things on pizza, but if its' your cup of tea, its' your cup of tea, y'know? :)
I like flat soda (mainly because the lack of carbonation, because it hurts my stomach if I drink too much carbonated drinks in a short amount of time) and everyone I know is like "ew what" XD ))

((Lol, I perfer sausage pizza, since pinapple pizza is considered weird, and so is wish, soo here he is.. munching-)
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

He stared back at her "I don't eat it. I only understand the appeal."
Fumizuki wrote:
"What's pineapple?"

"It's a type of fruit"
Benedict Viktor (played anonymously)

You have a terrible feeling you're being watched.
Who is being watched, is the question..

Benedict Viktor wrote:

"You lil bro" she said, kinda just staring at the fourth wall
Wish just stared at her, before karate chopping her head, and snapping her out of it-
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

He stared back at her "I don't eat it. I only understand the appeal."

"Darling, that's still bad. You can't agree with the heathens."
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"It's a type of fruit"

Fumizuki's expression switches to that adorable confused pondering look. "What's wrong with putting it on pizza?"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Wipes sleep from her eyes, turns on her shoulder speaker and grabs a broom to sweep up the bar.
Benedict Viktor wrote:

"I can see everything going on in several galaxies on the time, so I'm watching you...."
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"It's a type of fruit"

Fumizuki's expression switches to that adorable confused pondering look. "What's wrong with putting it on pizza?"

"Nothing really. It's what people like"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus