Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi snuck up on Cigil disguised as a cardboard box before letting out a weak bark. Apparently this was her attempt at surprising someone. Sadly, it did not work as her voice was rather weak to ever perform such a bark that was thunderous. That and the fact that foxes are not known for their deep, thunderous voices.

"Oh rats!" Azumi exclaimed "It didn't work!"
Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

Cigil was so focused on trying to see who was behind the bar that she was surprised by the soft...bark? Her brown hair swung around as she beheld an interesting person before her. Azumi.

Cigil, perhaps rudely, stared for much longer than intended before she came to her senses. "Ah! A-are you maybe the person who made the noise?" It was her turn to properly greet someone now! Just like Benedict had done. Slowly the girl bent down to try and remove the box from Azumj.

"I'm Cigil. Are you...actually a box person?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Removing the box revealed nothing underneath. In fact, Azumi herself was the box. As the cardboard box dissolved into a puff of smoke, it slowly reformed itself until it formed the silhouette of the fox spirit. The smoke cleared out and her true form was at last shown to Cigil.

"Indeed I am, my friend! However it seemed I failed to surprise you!" The yokai giggled in response to Cigil's question.

"I am a kitsune," Azumi bowed "Fox spirits such as myself are masters of disguise and trickery, especially when it comes to shapeshifting! What brings you to this ever so cheery bar, dear?"
Alternate (played anonymously)

The Alternate perked up, surprised to see her change shape like that.. the alternate walked over and looked at Azumi, inspecting her.. she them just kinda nodded really fast, seems she thought it cool

Once more the woman was startled, and she promptly moved to hide behind Alternate...atleast until they ventured to go and approach Azumi. If Alternate wasn'tscared maybe she shouldn'tbe either. "This world is so different than under the sea." Cigil nervously tapped her fingers against her arm. However, Azumi didn't seem frightening. Cigil relaxed. "Azumi...nice to meet you. I came here to...uh...get out of my room." She smiled awkwardly. "I heard bars are good places to meet people. I hear they are great fun."
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

*Arrives in the bar* Um... Hi. Anyone here?
"That particular kitsune comes to me if she's afraid"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walks in with a few cases of wine and other booze from the booze truck * max: morning everyone * he said with a decenltly tall stake of the cases *
Alternate (played anonymously)

The Alternate decided.. that food was very nice to have about now.. she was basically tearing through Wish's lemon bars.. Wish seemed quite happy considering they were starting to go bad-
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would then bring all the cases to the back of the counter * max: come on people i just got a ton of ine and need people to buy it we got roscat snoop dog and varies other wnes * he said calling out to everyone
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"YOU PUT A DOG IN THAT DRINK?" Mono would say confusedly. Everything was just so...strange.
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

W-WHAT!?
"Im sure snoop dog is a name.." he said "There is no breed"
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"Oh. Alright." Mono would say, breathing a sigh of relief. "So, is this bar about it for other people spots on this plane?"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Ironically, the mother and son share a huge dish of oyakodon; rice with pieces of chicken, tender onion, and softly cooked egg. All simmered together with a sweet yet savoury sauce of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin mixed together.
He stepped out of the kitchen and laughed to himself. He glanced at the mother and son and made a decision to include the dish they are eating. He would quickly tuck back into the kitchen and would emerge with a plate of fresh spring rolls and set it on their table "compliments of the chef...." He smiled and was reminded of his wife and his son Wish before going back to the kitchen and began mixing up fresh chocolate custard and sponge cake shells in order to make his son's job easier.
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He stepped out of the kitchen and laughed to himself. He glanced at the mother and son and made a decision to include the dish they are eating. He would quickly tuck back into the kitchen and would emerge with a plate of fresh spring rolls and set it on their table "compliments of the chef...." He smiled and was reminded of his wife and his son Wish before going back to the kitchen and began mixing up fresh chocolate custard and sponge cake shells in order to make his son's job easier.

"Yo, where's my payment for tilling that garden?"

Cigil spotted Mathius coming out of the kitchen so she tried to wave them down. "Hello. Do you work here. Are you also someone who can make me something? Do you have any recommendations?"
Cigil Gergen wrote:
Cigil spotted Mathius coming out of the kitchen so she tried to wave them down. "Hello. Do you work here. Are you also someone who can make me something? Do you have any recommendations?"

"Yes, I'm the chef. I personally like my 5-cheese risotto, as well as my tare katsudon"
Kickback wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Yo, where's my payment for tilling that garden?"

"Outside. Everything in the recycling pit. All the old pans, dishes, trays, racks, and chairs. The bags with the corn husks, corn cobs, and bell pepper scraps, just as we agreed on"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus