Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Titania (played by Reithesniper)

"Yes.." she said, beyond annoyed that she cant really move..-
Breakfast time! I'll be back. Reply if you want. I'll answer when I get back.
Cassidy (played by Alliyus)

"Ah! Ok!" The wind vanished, letting the fairy go. Cassidy was sitting down with her book, looking down like nothing even occurred.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walks in as a cloud of smoke would follow him befor disapering shortly and he would then walk to the bar * max: alrighty people any request * he said leaning againts the bar table
Cassidy (played by Alliyus)

Cassidy never looked up from her book. She was focused, sleepy. But aware. The page of her book flipped on its own with unnoticed magic. No presence or even any knowledge of magic being used.
If you wanna talk, just private message me. I'm 24/7 Direct message on. I'll see it and we'll talk later.

She continued to build her little hide out, working a little faster now
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha looks at her handiwork with pride, looking at the clock and then takes a break. She sits to her back against the interior of a booth, drinking a bubbly, strawberry-orange mimosa while reading some manwha on her tablet. Purring to her comfort.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Meanwhile outside, Hallie is just planting some flowers outside the bar while Lockelan and Keye is just calmly playing some cards. SECRET and Rina is just getting some therapy from Moven, just to boost their mental health and NO, i am not gonna give this chat another therapy session XD

* max disided to go behind the booth natasha was in and jumped up behind her trying to scare her * max: BOO !

Titania flew over to Natasha looking at the drink.. she then looked around "Excuse me, ma'am, do you know what that drink is called?" She asked to the giant.. at least she was giant to her
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

((there, i prevented a therapy session-))

* max would go to the pool table that was in the middle of the bar * max: anyone want to play a round of pool with me?
Victoria (played by Alliyus)

A girl in a white cloak walked in. She had long white hair that grazed the ground. Her sapphire-blue eyes gazed upon them all. She sighed softly, relaxed, but aware. Her name was Victoria. She was a knight of some kind. She blinked calmly and focused on the people around her, examining and studying everyone. Calculating everything faster than anyone even recognized.

Victoria wrote:
A girl in a white cloak walked in. She had long white hair that grazed the ground. Her sapphire-blue eyes gazed upon them all. She sighed softly, relaxed, but aware. Her name was Victoria. She was a knight of some kind. She blinked calmly and focused on the people around her, examining and studying everyone. Calculating everything faster than anyone even recognized.
Titania looked at Victoria, with all of her armor, quickly changing her size.. this only lasted a few minutes.. but it makes good for interactions she'd find interesting "Hello, Welcome to the bar" she said smiling, and walking up "I am Titania" she offered her hand, judging by the armor she too was a knight
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha gives a curious look to Max, hearing him clinking behind the booth. Then to Titania with a smile, "I like to call it Summer Sunset, a mimosa with a bit of champagne and great taste. It's quite refreshing." She says with a purr.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm hm hmm hmhmhm mm hm-m-mph?"
(translation: "Would it look better on fire?")

Titania wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Titania looked at Victoria, with all of her armor, quickly changing her size.. this only lasted a few minutes.. but it makes good for interactions she'd find interesting "Hello, Welcome to the bar" she said smiling, and walking up "I am Titania" she offered her hand, judging by the armor she too was a knight

"Lovely to meet you. My name is Victoria." The knight shook the fairy's hand, her grip strong and firm with her gloved hand. She was calm, her long white hair was so long that it grazed the ground. She blinked, calculating Titania.

Titania smiled, she could tell she was being studied, with a hand on her hip and one on the back of her head "What, like something you see?" She giggled "I wont mess with you too much, but it seems we have similar occupations, I see it fit to introduce myself"

Victoria blinked calmly, then stood there like always, shoulders back, ramrod straight back. "Sure, I wouldn't mind knowing a little about you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus