Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Victoria (played by Alliyus)

YOOOOOOOOOOO
Nightmare (played by Alliyus)

Nightmare sat there, like it materialized from nowhere. It was made up of shadow, darkness in a dark corner. It was 8'5, towering over everything. It had a black cloak on and a black hood over its head, showing nothing. It just sat there, like it belonged, somehow . . . its presence was dark, dangerous, and unknown. It was not a safe place with it around.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Mrr hurrdurr hm hurr!"* Pyro pulls out their flamethrower and levels it at Nightmare.

*Translation: "That reaper's a spy!"
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

"Calm down, mortal!" A dark, shadowed silhouette of a girl appeared floating mid-air, faceless.
Benjamin (played by Alliyus)

Welp-

Culebra wrote:
"Calm down, mortal!" A dark, shadowed silhouette of a girl appeared floating mid-air, faceless.

"Mmmft!"* Pyro panics, spraying flames in the direction of the shadowed silhouette and then diving behind the bar for cover.

*Translation="Ghost!"
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

Culebra looked at him calmly then went onto their feet, silent. "No harm will be done." It said, voice coming from everywhere.

Pyro peeks above the bar, checking to see if the coast is clear.
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

The silhouette turned into a girl with long white hair and eyes as blue as the sea. The girl smiled softly, showing perfectly straight white teeth. Her feet had two end teeth like fangs. She waved softly. "Hello! Sorry for scaring you!"
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Well that's something you don't see every day." Ozzy said, as he is literally not surprised on what the hell's going on.

She was startled then calmed, smiling warmly, a little too friendly. She waved with friendliness that seemed over exaggerated "HELLO! Who may you be?" Her voice was booming with energy and curiosity.

Ozzy then blinks at her energy and curiosity. "Well, ain't that a little loud-" Ozzy said before clearing his rhroat. "Anyway. My name's Oswald Ozzy Brown. Just call me Ozzy for short." Ozzy said, tipping his hat.

A smile plastered across her face, she smiled even a little wider, too friendly. "Valentine Continental. Pleasure to meet you!"

"Some people sometimes call me 'The Dragon from Down Under' because I'm mostly focused on close range attacks and as noticed. I also have this hat that can do this." Suddenly, Ozzy takes his hat off, turned to the side and then fired a short-ranged fire blast from his hat.

Suddenly a bullet from a Walker Colt shot the projectile he fired out of mid-air, hitting both projectiles to the ground. "Please no weapons, sir."
She had an old 6-chamber Walker Colt in her right hand. it was concealed.
He came out of the kitchen looking extremely tired. He sighed and sat
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino then makes a coffee for Mathius, feeling worried about his wellbeing. It's like Fake Peppino turned over a new leaf to be caring at all times instead of just being absolutely silly.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He came out of the kitchen looking extremely tired. He sighed and sat

She turned and smiled, a hint of lust and flirtation in her eyes like always. She was energetic. "Hello!"

Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino then makes a coffee for Mathius, feeling worried about his wellbeing. It's like Fake Peppino turned over a new leaf to be caring at all times instead of just being absolutely silly.

She smiled softly. "Can I get a cup of iced tea?"
Titania (played by Reithesniper)

Victoria wrote:
Victoria blinked calmly, then stood there like always, shoulders back, ramrod straight back. "Sure, I wouldn't mind knowing a little about you."

"Such a pretty face" she said "I want to ask, whats your world like, do you work for a kingdom, or for a guild, I work for a kingdom, because I've lost my holy knight status"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus