Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Valentine wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino then makes a coffee for Mathius, feeling worried about his wellbeing. It's like Fake Peppino turned over a new leaf to be caring at all times instead of just being absolutely silly.

She smiled softly. "Can I get a cup of iced tea?"

He brought her a glass if iced tea and set it in front of her on a coaster.

"Tomorrow is steak day......half-price steaks all day"
Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino then makes a coffee for Mathius, feeling worried about his wellbeing. It's like Fake Peppino turned over a new leaf to be caring at all times instead of just being absolutely silly.

He sipped the coffee his sous chef brought "Thank you, Peppino"
Anastasia (played by Alliyus)

Anastasia stood there with a broom, sweeping the floors in a maid outfit.
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Honestly..its a little odd, one of the doors just honestly flew open.. Trim leaned in "I.. I swear Fools Gold punched it open-" she said "This place is way smaller on the inside!" She said walking in.. looking about

"I am Trim its a pleasure to meet you all!" She bowed.. sure she was a tad loud, but she seemed confident..
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max had passed out but then srung awake once he hurd the door slam open * max: what the heck * he said tierdly *

Trim kinda smiled embarassingly-

Her luck had reached an all-time high on a random day, and she stumbled into the bar

"I thought this was a storage facility.. Im quite sorry for busting in like that" she bowed "I was.. looking for someone" she said

max: well if there part of a universe theyll probably be here whats the person your looking for?
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

Fake Peppino then held a thumbs up to Mathius. "No problem. Just... please don't overstress yourself." Fake Peppino said, with a small smile.
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

Valentine sat there asleep on the chair at the table, slumped asleep over an Exorcist Spirit book she had been reading.

Max wrote:
max: well if there part of a universe theyll probably be here whats the person your looking for?

"Some rich fatso I owe money too, he threatened my mother's life so Im gonna beat him into submission" she said.. sending her stand which most probably cant see to go gently karate chop valentine "Careful now youll lose your page" she said smiling
Fake Peppino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

Fake Peppino then held a thumbs up to Mathius. "No problem. Just... please don't overstress yourself." Fake Peppino said, with a small smile.

"Can you go in the kitchen and finish the marinara sauce? My son is gonna be here to make the fresh pasta, and I want everything ready for the pasta night here"

Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
Max wrote:

"Some rich fatso I owe money too, he threatened my mother's life so Im gonna beat him into submission" she said.. sending her stand which most probably cant see to go gently karate chop valentine "Careful now youll lose your page" she said smiling

max: ummm no nobody of that discription does he kida look like mister money bags from spyro? * he said with a little chuckle * and god i know how that feels mind if i help beat him
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

"Can you go in the kitchen and finish the marinara sauce? My son is gonna be here to make the fresh pasta, and I want everything ready for the pasta night here"

"On it." Fake Peppino then steps jnside the kitchen to finish making the marinara sauce for Mathius.

"Nah, me and my stand Fool's Gold!" She said striking a little bit of a pose.. her stand was mimicking her.. but then again, Max cant actually see her stand which mostly just appeared behind her "Can handle it!"

Admitttedly shes weird

Valentine sat there bored, sitting over the table slouched. Her head was on her Exorcist book, silently asleep.

She walked over, shrugging to her stand "Excuse me?" She asked leaning down as her stand disappeared into her body once again "You there?" She knocked on the table "Anybody home?"

The girl's eyes immediately snapped open. She was suddenly behind Trim even before she could react. She was calm, standing ramrod straight, shoulders back. "Hello? I am awake. What do you need?" The girl asked softly, tilting her head.

She did find Valentine a little unsettling, but shes probably just as odd as Valantine is

"What cha readin?" She asked, obviously meaning that book

The girl appeared sitting back down, calmly. She blinked, looking at the book in front of her. "A book about exorcising spirits."

"Spirits?" She said "Sounds interesting, might I sit with you?" She asked smiling.. seeing her stand is a reflection of her soul (as it seems) she decided this would be interesting "Tell me about those spirits" she said

(Practice will start by the time you probably see this, Ill respond after, although itll be like an hour or two

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus