Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish's eyes werent normally visible, but this is the first time he's really shown aggession, his pink hair floating ever so slightly, his pink eyes were mostly calm, but there was "some" malice behind them
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

"Hello there, bitch!" Her mouth didn't move as she laughed, her blood-red eyes glaring, gaze cold as ice, sharp as daggers.

"Shush.. keep swearing to a minimum.. there are children here" he didnt really bother with a binding spell "My little cousin isnt here so your safe right about now" he said

She grinned as she stood up immediately, standing there at 8 feet tall now instead of 5 feet. She looked at Wish and grinned evilly. Suddenly the ground shook a violently, cracking ever so. "Who said I needed to be safe?"

"Now I have permission to hurt you" he said, arrows of Holy magic piercing.. and then chaining them to the ground, pushing them to the ground "Return to your pervious state or face consequences.."

She laughed unharmed and unphased. Suddenly she turned back into 5 feet tall, with blue eyes. She blinked, confused. "W-why am I---on the g-ground?" Her voice was nervous, surprised. She blinked, staring at him with fear. She was a total contrast to the girl who was just seen.

The magic and calmness in his voice resurfaced.. as he removed his spell, and picked her up "Are you real little one?"

"I-Uhh-- Put me down." Pouting, hating to get picked up., She was calm. "Who are you? My name is Hazel, pleasure to meet you."

"Eh.." he said, a little annoted their introduction was wasted "Im wish, the Chefs son, I can do almost every job here so if you need anything, do not be afraid to ask" he said putting her down

"Lovely to meet you." She smiled as her mouth went into a soft smile. Her eyes flickered red then back to blue, like someone was trying hard to get through, but couldn't.

Wish began to put it together quickly "A shared body, I guess there's nothing I can do but whine-" he muttered sitting "Yes, quite lovely to meet you too"

...So you saw her...? She looked down, suddenly nervous. Her hearing was extremely good.

"Of course, I assume you dont really know when it happens; the switch right?"

"Uhh. No. I don't know when Haste takes over. I try not letting her. But an angel like me, is weak against a demon like her." She pouted.

"Well naturally youd be stronger if you had more mental resilience" he said knocking on her head

She let out a snarl, glaring, her left eye blood-red. It went back to blue and she pouted, confused. "Why did you touch me?

"Cause, its normally comforting to a child, Its something father do I think" he said, unable to count how many times his father has hugged and held him

She went cold, frozen.

Suddenly her eyes glared calmly, but burning with rage. "Do not! Ever bring something about a father up!" The girl's mouth never moved.

He looked at her with small concern in his eyes "Ill have to ask father about this..: he thought to himself "My father is the kind type.. youd love to meet him" he said quietly "Would you two like some sweets?"

Her eyes softened, she smiled. "Sure!" She had no clue what just happened. Haste had spoken in her own form.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus