Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish didnt really see the difference between them, the world was mostly just like that to him, but her quickly got the twos lemon bars..n bringing Hazel two.. assuming they both wanted one
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Her left eye turned blood-red as her right stayed the same.

"Ew!" Her mouth didn't move.

"Be nice!" She pouted, her mouth moving. She took the bar. "Thank you!"

((I have to eat dinner, won't take long. Ttyl!))

(((I is back. Chu can respond ^-^)))

((Alrightly!))

"Oh, I can make something to your liking little one.."

The red eye blinked and then closed, her blue eye still open.

"She's a stubborn one. She wouldn't want anything." Hazel pouted.

"Ill bring her something later.." he said.. he was a lot calmer since realizing they were to young to a
Actualities hurt him

She smiled.

"I am probably around 8 at this time. About 50,000+ years later, I may look like I'm still 8."

She then pointed to her head calmly.

"Haste was 8 and 3 minutes."

"Interesting, mentally you remain a child to me, its a habit with the dead.."

She pouted "Physically I look 8. Mentally I am probably 11."

"Mentally, Haste is like 16."

He nodded , he shrugged "Younger than me"
Haste (played by Alliyus)

"Oh, am I now?
Hazel's long white hair turned black as her eyes turned blood-red. Demonic red horns grew, black wings spreading out instead of white like Hazel's

"Bar rules, be kind to remember them, ok?" He said his hair floating this time quicker than it did before "Sit down.. Ill get you something to eat ok.. Haste was it?"

She glared then relaxed. Her wings folded onto her back as she appeared sitting down before he could even think or react. She was physically young and little, but she was dangerous. Oh, she was. "Whiskey would work. Any food would work." Her voice was cold as ice, sharp like daggers. Unlike Hazel's kind and soft voice.

Wish sighed.. looking at what was likely trying to be a display of power, when he himself could teleport or appear about like that "Im not the type for combat, Im too versatile.." he said "So calm down"

He went to get Haste a Whiskey, he sat it down on the table infront of them "If you wanna battle we can, but I cannot assume either of us would win.."

She laughed. "You don't hurt my sister. And I won't harm you." She eyed Wish with a glare of protectiveness over Hazel that rarely was shown. She had spent 2 minutes watching her sister hang there on the tree next to her. It changed her.

"I.. you should spoil that-"

He held up his hand, breaking the fourth wall

https://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode#74

((Lemme do it again))

She laughed. "You don't hurt my sister. And I won't harm you." She eyed Wish with a glare of protectiveness over Hazel that rarely was shown. She had spent 2 minutes watching her sister hang there on the tree next to her. It changed her.

((Hehe))

"I regenerate.. and I dont really have a soul in the conventional sense, calm down-"

She blinked and sighed, sitting there drinking her glass of whiskey. "That father comment earlier. You saw me snap." She eyed Wish then at the perimeter of her glass.

"So.. he's a great man, children like you benefit from talking too, Id call him a father to all, hes an amazing father figure" He said "Ill have you meet him.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus