Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Haste (played by Alliyus)

She blinked, shocked for a moment then it was gone before it was even there. It was past trauma. "No thanks..." She kept her eyes on the top of the glass. "I am not a social person... I may be young...but I am fearful..."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

He nods "Its alright then.. you dont have to trust me, but the sight of you two will probably send him sobbing and hugging me again-" he said, a loving sigh escaping his mouth "You'll love him" he said..

She was silent. Her eyes unfocused, looking at the rim of the glass. She was talking to Hazel in her thoughts.

Brb-, I gtg to formation. 10 minutes the latest. Brb-! Do not leave! You can reply. I'll reply as soon as I get back.)|

(Alright!)

He also then went over, and obliterated the whiskey inside the glass "And I think your drinking of alcoholic drinks is over

She blinked, eyes focusing, startled. "Huh?"

"Oh, yeah, chaos magic does that.. well if I want it doo-"

"And mentally.. and physically your not and adult.. you must try and enjoy the juices and stuff, booze and whiskey arent really good for your mental state either"

She sighed then blinked. With only a blink, a glass with sprite, appeared in front of her. She took a sip and put it down. She didn't even need to move to use magic. She indeed was a kid. But a very powerful one. In the 14th Century, she was known as the Goddess of Evil/Destruction. "I'm currently older than 500,000 years. So---"

He put up a thumbs up "You seem very good at magic" he said "A little unnerved by how good people are at it, although I can proform similar feats"

Honestly he never thought about how weird his own existence is-

"Magic to me is like walking and talking. It comes naturally." She sat there and yawned.

"Eh-" he said "I guess Im the same, cause Im just a big sourse of mana-" he shrugged
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Her eyes turned blue. She tilted her head, seeing the Sprite in front of her. "Wait . . . she went into her full form!?"

"Yeah, youd be better off if I split you two" he said "I probably shouldn't, doing magic like that is kinda bad-"

"Believe me, we have tried." She sighed, putting her chin onto the table because she was short and clearly couldn't reach past the table top. She was 4'2 in this form. Her full form, she was 5 feet tall.

He pulled her up gently "There" he said
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Haste wrote:
"Magic to me is like walking and talking. It comes naturally." She sat there and yawned.

Speaking of magic, another entity composed entirely of the stuff entered back into the bar. It was none other than Azumi Hemmberg, one of the regulars of this interdimensional bar

"Why is it that something drew me back to Trixie's bar again?" She yawned "I was taking a good nap back home..."

She then figured out the source of this odd trance of hers, Haste. As with all newcomers, she happily greeted Haste with a smile.

"Welcome to Trixie's!" She said, yawning a little "What brings you here, miss?"

Wish wrote:
He pulled her up gently "There" he said

"Thanks!"

Hazel eyed Azumi with her sapphire-blue eyes. "Hello!"

"Be kind to that one, Haste, Hazel." He said, mostly meaning that to Haste-

Wish wrote:
"Be kind to that one, Haste, Hazel." He said, mostly meaning that to Haste-

Hazel eyed Wish. She blinked, eyes unfocused. Haste was yelling at Wish from inside her head. "Calm yourself." She said out loud.

"You upset her. She knew it was mostly meant for her."

He put a finger over his lips "Want something to make up for it?-"

Hazel tilted her head like someone was screaming in her ear. "She says to go pound sand."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus