Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Aurora (played by Alliyus)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Yeah... Zombie" he said.. his hand reaching over towards her "Dont cut me now, ok?" he said, deciding to pat her on the head

She lowered her head to the side so his hand missed. She reached for her knife.
Korby Pureheart wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
"Poyo poyo poyo!" ("That was delicious!")

"Korby!" He said almost whining.

"That's all the tomatoes!" He sighed and sat down.

"a-" Korby then blinks... Oh jesus, why didn't anyone warn them before he gotten into them?! Korby then looks down in shame. "Poyo poyo..." ("I apologize...")

He picked Korby up and gave a gentle hug "okay. I'll just order more tomorrow. How about you order something to eat?"
Medea chuckled.. watching her knife get yoinked

"Welcome to trixies.." he said "Its a nice place" he said.. although he missed her head "Fine, be stubborn.."

She eyed Mathius with murderous intent before blinking and eyeing Medea.
"You cant beat him love, as much as I hate to say it, he's also basically the boss of this place, so try not to be bothered by him-""

She blinked and tilted her head, challenging.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then notices a ninja star on the table "Poyo-" ("Ooo-") Suddenly, Korby, without hesitation inhales the ninja star, suddenly gaining the Ninja ability!

KSA-Ninja-Ability-Icon.jpg
"Dont." he said, dead serious
"Its not smart.. and I'd perfer if you mello'd out" he said "Your dead and all but Im sure you could die again-"

The Cannibal put her head down on the table, defeated.
He laughed at her, offering to pat her head... he waited for permission "I wont downplay your pride dont worry"

Korby then pulls out a ninja star before throwing it at a target stand, getting a headshot on it. Korby then cheered happily. "Poyo!" ("Headshot!")

She just stared up at his hand not answering, daring him to touch her. She eyed her knife that was yoinked to another location, then back at his hand, just daring him to.
"You can say no, or move your head away, Im as daring as they come you know" he said.. looking over at Korby, and sending a boney cat to play with him, hoping he doesnt eat it-

Korby then looks at the boney cat in confusion before... "Poyo" ("Yeah.") Korby then proceeds to overpat the boney cat for no exact reason!

"Take your hand away." A human hand appeared in her hands as she began eating one of its fingers, biting the skin then the flesh with her teeth, chewing on it like it was bread. The finger from the hand, in her hands, was bleeding.
"Eh..-" he said "Your quite the oddity, arent cha?-"

"I'm not odd..." She ripped the whole finger off of the human hand and chewed it like it was bread.
"Your a cannibal" he said "At least make it look presentable!" he said, sternly.. he found them interesting, but he mostly just chalked it up to her being odd

Korby then comes back to Medea, the skeleton cat biting their hand and Korby- is literally crying. "Poyo poyo..." ("The cat hates me...")

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Your a cannibal" he said "At least make it look presentable!" he said, sternly.. he found them interesting, but he mostly just chalked it up to her being odd

"Cannibals eat people because of a lifestyle. I eat people because it is delicious." She eyed his neck.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus