Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Im immortal, dont even, try its kinda pointless-" he said "Its just something necromancy does-"

This is actually a lie, he's just very durable, but he can die-
Aurora (played by Alliyus)

She blinked, still looking at his neck, lust in her eyes for biting it. She lurched forward slightly in her seat, hesitating because of what he just said that actually might've saved his life for a few minutes longer.
"So if you're immortal that would mean that if I ate you, you wouldn't digest?"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby is just still crying because the boney cat that Medea sent them just hates them. Man. :( "..."

Mrs Mason wrote:
"So if you're immortal that would mean that if I ate you, you wouldn't digest?"

She snarled low. "He's mine."
"I wanna take that in the lovey dovey way, but Im pretty sure she just wants to kill me" he said, picking up Korby "round"

She turned and dashed forward, mouth towards his neck, getting closer with the intent to kill.
Aurora wrote:
She snarled low. "He's mine."

"Whoa, okay. I'll just leave you two lovebirds to enjoy yourselves."

Korby then points a ninja sword at Aurora. "Poyo poyo poyo." ("Don't even think about it.")
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

"Where did that sword come from?"
Medea kicked the table up, currently fighting for his life right now. he pushed the table into her "Lucky me little guy, I like my woman wild" he chuckled, as he used the table to keep her from tearing into him for a bit

"Poyo poyo!" ("I got the Ninja ability from consuming an entire ninja star!")
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

"Oh, this girl."
She came out of nowhere with blood-red eyes as she grabbed Aurora and threw her out of the building, smashing her against the wall. She sighed, standing here with a demonic presence.
"Aww.. she was fun-" he said laughing as he placed the table back

Her blood-red eyes glared at Medea. She blinked, scowling with her blood-red eyes. It was Hazel's form, but not her.
He shrugged rolling his eyes, with that smirk on his face "What kid, I aint do nothin, dont look so angry yah?"

She snarled again as her eyes turned blue. She smiled softly and ran over to him, sitting down gently on the chair across from him.
Medea honestly was just tryna see why this sassy child sitting infront of him

Korby then hugs onto Medea's leg, still with a very saddended look.
Haste (played by Alliyus)

Before he knew. He was staring at Haste, her horns showing and her black hair the same length at Hazel. She looked exactly like Hazel, like always. But the opposite. "What? Don't be rude to my sister. I was controlling her body."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus