Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Glip wrote:
He shrugged, "Do you have antennae like mine?"

He is still being held against his will, but he... honestly doesn't seem to care for the most parts, just trying to figure out why hes so so high up

"No. I'm not an Andorian, I'm a Trill. It's just that Andorians have antennae similar to yours so I was wondering if you have Andorian ancestry somewhere."
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:
Alien Boy returns, for some sillies?

Charlie appears behind him, before zooming all around him, and then nodding. Then she throws him over her shoulder and runs to Mathius like a little gremlin. "Hey, Papa! I found a cute squishy one!" She has no clue about mortal etiquette.

"Charlie, put that person down. You can't carry people against their will, honey."

She pouts, setting Glip down. "but he's cute...."

(I'm waiting for Mathius to realize.)
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:

Charlie appears behind him, before zooming all around him, and then nodding. Then she throws him over her shoulder and runs to Mathius like a little gremlin. "Hey, Papa! I found a cute squishy one!" She has no clue about mortal etiquette.

"Charlie, put that person down. You can't carry people against their will, honey."

(Realize what?)

"I understand, but you can't just pick up and carry any mortal you like. Except Azumi. You can put her in the papoose and carry her around"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Yeah, well Azumi is a deity of some sort, so I don't think she counts as a mortal."
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:

(Realize what?)

"I understand, but you can't just pick up and carry any mortal you like. Except Azumi. You can put her in the papoose and carry her around"

(His baby girl might have a crush lol. Waiting for protective dad instincts to kick in)

She sighs. "yes Papa...."
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"Bippity Boppity Boo!"

The bard had a uncanny new look to him. Must be the heart sunglasses he is wearing. Toska now carried comically large mochi mallet and his kotsuzumi as always.
"Che cosa?"
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"Mochi?" Toska holds a box of mochi towards the guard. "Don't fret, it is not magic. Unless you want it to be," he said.
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Jadzia Dax wrote:
Glip wrote:
He shrugged, "Do you have antennae like mine?"

He is still being held against his will, but he... honestly doesn't seem to care for the most parts, just trying to figure out why hes so so high up

"No. I'm not an Andorian, I'm a Trill. It's just that Andorians have antennae similar to yours so I was wondering if you have Andorian ancestry somewhere."

He again shrugs "If so I dont remember!" He'd smile
"Fascinating." Dax extends her hand out to Glip. "I'm Jadzia Dax. Nice to meet you."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:

(Realize what?)

(His baby girl might have a crush lol. Waiting for protective dad instincts to kick in)

(Protective dad mode is activated when a boy shows interest and she brings him to meet dad. He'd have to deal with Uncle Drael, and if they were on this site: Uncle Mytt, and Uncle Soki looming close.)

He ruffled her hair..
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Someone is calling me..." A lighthearted feminine voice whispered in the air. Then, there was a puff of smoke. As the smoke dispersed, Azumi appeared out of it.

"Tail chasing time!" Azumi squealed and began to do as she said.

He sat and watched her and gave the cute head tilt.

Glip is very much confused, so confused infact, he kinda just plops himself down at the counter, not wanting to bother the family-
Glip wrote:
Glip is very much confused, so confused infact, he kinda just plops himself down at the counter, not wanting to bother the family-

"Welcome back, Glip. Can I make you anything?"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:

(Realize what?)

(Protective dad mode is activated when a boy shows interest and she brings him to meet dad. He'd have to deal with Uncle Drael, and if they were on this site: Uncle Mytt, and Uncle Soki looming close.)

He ruffled her hair..

She smiles. Happy Demigoddess.

Glip shrugs, "Maybe just something.. sweet?" Hed shrug
Glip wrote:
Glip shrugs, "Maybe just something.. sweet?" Hed shrug

He would bring Glip a chocolate creme-stuffed pastry "here. Gift from my daughter. My son made it". He was beaming. Who could have ever thought that this cosmic entity who has killed galaxy-sized monsters and abominations would become a family man?
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Breaking her own wall, Astoria sighs. "I knew."
"You knew what, babe?"

"Your son works here, and your daughte frequents the place, arent you a lucky father" he'd smile, taking a bit of the pastry

"And why would she give me a gift?-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus