Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren, for the first time in months, entered the bar along with Azumi. The first person he saw was none other than Mathius' newborn. Well, she was not much of a newborn since she was already much older than one.

"Oh!" Azumi recalled "I forgot to tell you about Charlie! Charlie, this is my son, Ren! I'll have you know, he's adopted!"

Ren glared at Azumi, who simply smiled at him. It seemed she still was not aware that being adopted was not exactly a bragging point. Regardless, Ren proceeded to introduce himself.

"Hey", Ren smiled, avoiding eye contact as usual with people he just met, "Nice to meetcha. If you want need tickets to one of my bands' concerts, just ask. I'll give you them, free of charge. It's the least I can do for your father since he's so kind to my mom"
Arch-type001 (played by Crowned_Eagle)

The door to the bar would open slowly as an individual wearing a grey cloak entered into the bar closing the door behind.

Remaining silent the figure proceeded forward to take a seat at the bar. While not unusual in terms of actions presented the figure kept it's hood up almost as if to stay hidden. From the features that could be seen this person had rather soft features and looked to be rather young. Perhaps between the ages of eighteen or older? Younger? The figure would most definitely need to be carded to err on the side of caution.
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Anndd Glip is already bugging them, looking at them, and them scanning them

Sitting quietly at the bar it would be hard not to notice the energies in the room for something such as this figure. "You know you can speak freely correct?" The soft voice speaks out towards the one observing.
Keira Knight (played anonymously)

Keira's gaze drifted towards the young man nearby, a subtle smile playing on her lips as she acknowledged him with a gentle nod before returning her attention to the slow, deliberate sips of her drink.

Crimson eyes glanced out from under the hood of the grey cloak noticing a few of the patrons. One even smiled which seemed odd at best. Eventually the bartender came toward requesting I.D. from the figure which was presented without hesitation.After a few whispers between the two the barkeep went to retrieve the requested drink.

The bartender returned after some time with the requested drink. Placing a small porcelain cup and a rather large bottle of plum wine in front of the customer.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then be parking a forklift outside the bar because obviously, parking a forklift inside the bar would just be a complete waste of space. And for safety measures, she places down a sign that says: "Olivia's Forklift. Please don't touch unless I trust you. :>".
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Arch-type001 wrote:
Sitting quietly at the bar it would be hard not to notice the energies in the room for something such as this figure. "You know you can speak freely correct?" The soft voice speaks out towards the one observing.

"Oh- yea-"
"Hell, I'll speak something free." Though she really doesn't say anything, opting to drink a lot of alcohol instead.

The figure tilts it's head the hood swaying to the side unsure as what this person was after. Filling the cup with the plum wine carefully the porcelain cup was raised to lips to slowly drink down taking in the flavor. Glancing at the being for a moment the figure could tell some things were different about it. No matter it thought before drinking more wine.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

With a sudden rush, the door swung wide open, propelled by a mysterious gust of wind. In its wake, Akira Hoshi entered the room with a grace that seemed to defy gravity, her brown eyes scanning the unfamiliar surroundings with a curious sparkle. A warm smile effortlessly illuminated her features as she made her way to the bar, where she gracefully ordered a cup of tea.

Seated now with effortless poise, she cast her gaze around the room, absorbing every detail as if each sight was a revelation. To her, every person, every object held the allure of novelty—an impression that lingered in the air long after the door had closed behind her.
Breaking the fourth wall, she looks around. "Wait, were we supposed to feel inpressed? Ma'am... You opened a door."

Akira Hoshi raises an eyebrow, amused by the comment. "Impressed?" She giggles softly, shaking her head as she waits for her tea. "Opening a door hardly qualifies as impressive. It's what lies beyond that matters." With a knowing smile, she takes a sip of her tea once it arrives, her eyes twinkling with hidden meaning.
Charlie face palms. ".... Something is wrong with this lady. What kind of impression did you think you left by opening a door and ordering some tea?"

Akira Hoshi chuckles softly, her amusement evident in the glint of her eyes. "Oh, dear Charlie, you misunderstand me." She sets down her teacup delicately, her expression thoughtful yet playful. "Impression? That wasn't my aim at all. Opening a door and ordering tea are but simple acts, mundane even. It's the subtleties that often reveal more than grand gestures ever could."

Her gaze lingers on Charlie with a gentle curiosity. "What lies beyond a simple action can unveil intentions, character, and perhaps a glimpse into someone's world. Don't you think?" She tilts her head slightly, a hint of mischief dancing in her smile. "Sometimes, the smallest details carry the greatest weight. Wouldn't you agree?"

These beings are....only slightly better than the gods and yet I still would like to erase them all. The beings thoughts flowed in an attempt to decide which gets destroyed first. The thoughts paused for a moment as crimson eyes fell upon the porcelain cup held in hand. Lowering the grey hood of the cloak the young feminine looking man soft features would show. His long blue and brunette hair and azure braids tumbling down his shoulders. He didn't he even like wine. But every once in awhile he sought to drink for his comrades who no longer could. Their favorite was plum wine. "T'ch, I'm....." His eyes lowered as he placed the cup on the table gently. "I'm....feeling again." He spoke softly too himself only for him to hear. Moving from the stool standing up, he scanned the room while tucking his long locks into the cloak, then lifting his grey hood back up over his head before exiting. That was careless of me he thought placing money on the table for the barkeep leaving a rather generous tip. It was the least he could do. Afterall when his plans were complete there won't be anything left. He made his way to the exit swiftly with a slight grin upon his face.
Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira Hoshi chuckles softly, her amusement evident in the glint of her eyes. "Oh, dear Charlie, you misunderstand me." She sets down her teacup delicately, her expression thoughtful yet playful. "Impression? That wasn't my aim at all. Opening a door and ordering tea are but simple acts, mundane even. It's the subtleties that often reveal more than grand gestures ever could."

Her gaze lingers on Charlie with a gentle curiosity. "What lies beyond a simple action can unveil intentions, character, and perhaps a glimpse into someone's world. Don't you think?" She tilts her head slightly, a hint of mischief dancing in her smile. "Sometimes, the smallest details carry the greatest weight. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ma'am. I'm an omniscient demigoddess. I inherited my father and my mothers power. Nothing much surprises me, and there isn't a need for me to look deeply into things. I think you're just weird. And you, the one leaving right now? Please try to refrain from erasng people. I haven't exactly figured out how to properly undo that with my code yet."

Akira Hoshi's brow furrows slightly, a genuine curiosity replacing her earlier playful demeanor. "An omniscient demigoddess? How fascinating," she muses softly, her voice tinged with respect. "Forgive my ignorance, but I've only recently ventured beyond the monastery where I spent much of my life. The world beyond those walls is still quite unfamiliar to me."

She pauses, her gaze thoughtful as she considers Charlie's words. "I can understand how my fascination with simple actions might seem odd to someone with your perspective. In my seclusion, I learned to appreciate the nuances of everyday gestures—they often spoke volumes about the hearts and minds of those around me."

With a gentle smile, she continues, "If I appear strange to you, it's because I am, perhaps, still discovering the vastness of this world and the myriad forms of existence within it. Your presence here is a reminder of that endless diversity."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus