Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Claude wrote:
"So wait, the cook over there can knows why I look at him funny most of the time," Claude whispered even more.

"I can also hear you"

"Papa, answer my question!"

"That is exactly the case, honey"
Arch-type001 (played by Crowned_Eagle)

He suddenly stopped in the middle of the bar the smirk extending across his face. "Heh." He turns his head glancing over his shoulder at her. "To think I would run into another with that ability." A sinister grin curled unto his lips. "Now, now. No one likes a peeker. Ruins the surprise. Ah! I have a great idea! How about you stay out of my thoughts for the sake of both of us....." His tone lowered a bit as the smirk left his face.
Charlie frowns. "Well how rude. I'm simply preventing you from doing something you'll regret. Well, at least be forced to reget. No need to get snappy at me."
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

Deliliah, a average height and young women walks in, wearing a tight black dress that compliments her icy blue eyes, and her dark hair, she looked around scanning the place staying quiet, she goes to a table and sat alone, a bit nervous on how people would think of her, and/or if they would like her, she wanted friends, but she was nervous to speak up first.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda Danvers notices Deliliah as she walks into the room, her gaze catching the young woman's nervous demeanor. With a warm smile, Linda approaches her table confidently yet gently.

"Hi there, I'm Linda Danvers," she introduces herself, extending a friendly hand towards Deliliah. "Mind if I join you? This place can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, can't it?" Linda's voice is kind, understanding the potential unease of new surroundings.

"Regret?" He ponders this for a moment. "I only thing I regret is not making this move sooner...." He begins to walk forward. "Don't pretend like you can understand me.....demigoddess..." He lifts his hand up waving it in a dismissive fashion while grinning devilishly. "Go, hold your loved ones. Lie to them and tell them everything will be alright. I will not stop until a true "peace" is restored. Bye, bye..." He spoke in a sinister tone before vanishing in the void of a portal, the portal vanishing behind him.
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia quickly runs into the tavern before tackling Charlie into a hug, attempting to calm her down. "Woah woah WOAH! C-Calm down, miss! I'm pretty sure he's bluffing! Besides, there's rules in the tavern so he can't do anything here, or Mathius gets involved!"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"

Charlie simply stares at Azumi, a blank look on her face as electricity crackles around her, connecting her to every single screen as more of them open and close, various errors and pop ups vanishing and appearing in the blink of an eye. "Who.... Who are you...?"
image.png

Delilah looked at linda that walked over, she smiled a bit and waved "yes, it is a bit overwhelming and no i don't mind, you can join me"

Linda, a hint of excitement in her voice, nods gratefully at Delilah's invitation. "Oh, thank you!" she exclaims, pulling out a chair and settling in across from Delilah. "This place is really something, isn't it? So much going on!" She looks around, taking in the lively atmosphere with wide-eyed curiosity.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

Charlie simply stares at Azumi, a blank look on her face as electricity crackles around her, connecting her to every single screen as more of them open and close, various errors and pop ups vanishing and appearing in the blink of an eye. "Who.... Who are you...?"
image.png

"I-it's m-me!" Azumi said, terrified, "Auntie Azumi! I'm close friends with your father, remember? Please don't hurt me! I have a son!"

She looked around as well "YES, I suppose it is" she smiled looking back at Linda, chuckling

Emerging from a portal he would immediately be met by his scouting droid replaying the recorded data collected from the bar. At this point it would display an angry Charlie essentially scrolling through time and space. "What is the purpose of showing me this scout? So she's incredibly strong for a demigoddess. What of it?" His eyes narrowed as he grinned looking at Charlie from the feed. "What a burden information is? Am I right Charlie?" His crimson eyes lifted from the image. "I may have to destroy her first it seems." He sighs softly taking a seat in the massive ship. "So many obstacles and all the time in the world...." He giggles softly too himself.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia turned to Arch-type001 "Hey! Leave her alone! Who do you think you are?!" Olivia snapped angrily. She really hates t when her friends gets taunted...
Arch-type001 wrote:
Emerging from a portal he would immediately be met by his scouting droid replaying the recorded data collected from the bar. At this point it would display an angry Charlie essentially scrolling through time and space. "What is the purpose of showing me this scout? So she's incredibly strong for a demigoddess. What of it?" His eyes narrowed as he grinned looking at Charlie from the feed. "What a burden information is? Am I right Charlie?" His crimson eyes lifted from the image. "I may have to destroy her first it seems." He sighs softly taking a seat in the massive ship. "So many obstacles and all the time in the world...." He giggles softly too himself.

She turns suddenly to the east, sensing Arch Type far off in the distance. "You.... this is your fault... It's you...." she mutters to herself, before vanishing. In the blink of an eye, she's in front of him, on his ship, and for a brief moment, there is absolute calm in her eyes. "Let me explain why I call myself a demigoddess. It because I don't feel like I'm worthy to call myself a goddess on the same scale as my mother, but make no mistake. You ar nothing but a spec of dust to anyone in my family." And with that, she places a finger on his head, making a flicking motion. In that very moment, every single possibility, anomaly, timeline, event, person, thing, that was erased during her loss of control is replayed in his mind and infinite number of times. "Remember your place, mortal."

(I'm not currently in the bar any longer. You were just a tad bit late.)

Delilah Camp wrote:
She looked around as well "YES, I suppose it is" she smiled looking back at Linda, chuckling

Linda nods, intrigued by Delilah's response. "So, what brings you here, Delilah?" she asks, her curiosity piqued.

"Had a long day at work, and needed a drink, thought I would make some friends, maybe a lover" she nodded and smiled "you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus