Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Arch-type001 wrote:
(I'm not currently in the bar any longer. You were just a tad bit late.)

(Do you mind if I change it to where she actually senses him and appears in front of him on his ship?)
Arch-type001 (played by Crowned_Eagle)

(Nope don't mind at all.)
(okie dokie, one sec :33 Tyyy)
(andddd done!)
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Delilah Camp wrote:
"Had a long day at work, and needed a drink, thought I would make some friends, maybe a lover" she nodded and smiled "you?"

Linda smiles warmly, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "I'm glad you came here. I'm always up for making new friends," she says cheerfully, reaching for her drink. Leaning forward slightly, she asks with genuine interest, "So, what do you do, Delilah? You seem like someone with a fascinating job."
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

"well...I wouldn't say fascinating...I work with dogs, where they can board, do daycare, and get groomed" she said nodding, she took a sip of her wipe, gently picking the excess off her lips
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda smiles warmly, nodding in understanding. "That sounds like a fulfilling job," she replies, leaning slightly forward with interest. "Being around dogs all day must be quite rewarding. Do you have a favorite part of working with them?" Linda takes a sip of her drink, her curiosity evident in the slight tilt of her head.

His crimson eyes widen as she places her finger on his forehead. Many thoughts would go through his mind until everything went blank. It was all distorted. What seemed like a lifetime for him would only seem like a few seconds for her. This would continue until he stood up from the chair slowly. "I know, know. This is an extremely odd time for compliments but let me be the first to say. Wait, am I the first? Nevermind. Your power is incredible. I mean I've met so many fascinating people with wonderous abilities. Sadly they are no longer with us. Not exactly sure what happened to them though. I'd give you a guess, but that would just be wasting your time wouldn't it?" He stands before her holding an indifferent expression as he looks at her. "Did I go to far with the family comment?" He runs a hand through his long strands pushing his hair back. "And I haven't even started yet. You must be one of those proactive types."

(Sorry I should've added more wording pointing towards sarcasm. It's all sarcasm.)
(... Awwwww..... *Sad noises*))

(😂😂😂😂SORRY.)

(🤣🤣)
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

Delilah thought for a second "hmmm...probably just building that bond with them,like i have this one favorite dog named sammie, she is a yellow lab, and she is...she is just perfect same with this great dane her name is bailey shes only about 1 almost 2, and she is huge!" her eyes began to sparkle with excitement as she continued to speak "they just...they just grow on you, and of course i have dogs that i am not a fan of, we have a dog named hilo and yes he is just a puppy, but is so annoying, he is a vocal player, and then he jumps in your face, and it just gets on my nerves cause he annoys the dogs as well which causes them to go after him and he acts like its not his fault when it is"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude looked angry with no signs of her usual smoothness. She sat at a booth in the corner with a man. The man payed her no attention and stirred his tea with a spoon.

He finally looked at her and sighed. "You and your unwanted words called excuses," the man said. Claude averts her glare at him and balls up her fist. "Your negligence got you there in the first place and then, your disobedience has the whole government on you and that child."
Arch-type001 wrote:
He suddenly stopped in the middle of the bar the smirk extending across his face. "Heh." He turns his head glancing over his shoulder at her. "To think I would run into another with that ability." A sinister grin curled unto his lips. "Now, now. No one likes a peeker. Ruins the surprise. Ah! I have a great idea! How about you stay out of my thoughts for the sake of both of us....." His tone lowered a bit as the smirk left his face.

He stooped down from his 7'9" height to be eye-level with the boy "threatening my niece isn't a smart idea, boy" his thunderous voice was now just above a threatening whisper. He stared at him unblinkingly. "Don't piss me off, son"
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"

Charlie simply stares at Azumi, a blank look on her face as electricity crackles around her, connecting her to every single screen as more of them open and close, various errors and pop ups vanishing and appearing in the blink of an eye. "Who.... Who are you...?"
image.png

"Charlotte Nova Kothinto!" He said in a stern voice and a stare of disapproval. "I raised you better than this..."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"

Charlie simply stares at Azumi, a blank look on her face as electricity crackles around her, connecting her to every single screen as more of them open and close, various errors and pop ups vanishing and appearing in the blink of an eye. "Who.... Who are you...?"
image.png

"I-it's m-me!" Azumi said, terrified, "Auntie Azumi! I'm close friends with your father, remember? Please don't hurt me! I have a son!"

He simply picked Azumi up and put her in the papoose.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

image.png

"Charlotte Nova Kothinto!" He said in a stern voice and a stare of disapproval. "I raised you better than this..."

She rushes towards him, stopping in front of her dad, tilting her head, the moment of clarity gone. "F... father... something.......... feels off..... Not... right....? Whats... wrong? I don't........ don't feel good...... what'ss...... goinggg onnnn...?" Her head twitches, her eyes out of focus as her power wanes just a bit, calming down slowly in the presence of her father.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi definitely felt something off with Charlie. It was clear that the papoose was not enough to dampen Azumi's nerves.

"Mathius..." Azumi said "Your daughter's mana reserves! I cannot sense it properly, it's completely off the charts!"

Meanwhile, Ren rushed all the way into the bar. He looked absolutely worried, and for good reason. He could also sense Charlie's magic growing at an incredibly dangerous level.

"Son!" Azumi yelled at Ren "Stay away, you might get hurt!"

"What about you?!" He replied "Are you in danger-"

"It is fine, dear! Mathius and I shall take care of this"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi definitely felt something off with Charlie. It was clear that the papoose was not enough to dampen Azumi's nerves.

"Mathius..." Azumi said "Your daughter's mana reserves! I cannot sense it properly, it's completely off the charts!"

If Azumi looks deeper, she'd notice it was far worse than just her mana. Her entire mental state and body were going completely haywire,

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus