Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oliver Williams (played by Joshie2003)

He rolled his eyes when no one answered "figures humans." he grabbed a beer for himself
"I don't need a suit anyway."
He poked his head out of the kitchen

"sorry Oliver. I was mixing up some potatoes for a loaded potato casserole special"

"its alright" he mumbled "these puny humans are the same, not very welcoming"
Oliver Williams wrote:
He rolled his eyes when no one answered "figures humans." he grabbed a beer for himself

She frowns. "Wow... who is he calling human? There is like...1 or 2 humans in chat right now."
"I'm not even human, no matter how much like them I look. Though maybe at one point I was one."

"doesn't matter, whatever any of you are " he looked over at her "not very welcoming, whenever someone new comes in, there is no welcoming mattius does all the welcoming"
"Nevermind, like, 1 human. If Claude is here."
Oliver Williams wrote:
"doesn't matter, whatever any of you are " he looked over at her "not very welcoming, whenever someone new comes in, there is no welcoming mattius does all the welcoming"

"I'm literally 17, not old enough to drink, and still recovering. What the hell do you expect? Rather entitled to be honest."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He went to Claude blushing deeply and started reaching for her hand, but he was nervous.

"Oh?" Claude looked at Oniyan and grinned before grabbing his reaching hand. "Better?"

"well im not saying you specifically, also i only said that to get someone to talk to me" he smirked playfully and teasingly
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He went to Claude blushing deeply and started reaching for her hand, but he was nervous.

"Oh?" Claude looked at Oniyan and grinned before grabbing his reaching hand. "Better?"

He blushed darker and he nodded.
Oliver Williams wrote:
"well im not saying you specifically, also i only said that to get someone to talk to me" he smirked playfully and teasingly

"Well welcome to Trixie's, sir. Why don't you let me make you a smoked turkey sub sandwich? It's on the house."

He looked over and smiled "why thank you"

Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Sorry cous. Alien here," Claude said then looked at Oliver. "Join yourself in some idle chatter, and the other partons might warm up," she advised.
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Oliver Williams wrote:

She frowns. "Wow... who is he calling human? There is like...1 or 2 humans in chat right now."

"And I'm a Marine. I'm like M1917, but better" He sent a gentle rib to the soldier

He looked over at claude "i offered to buy drinks for everyone, no one answered me"
Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Sorry cous. Alien here," Claude said then looked at Oliver. "Join yourself in some idle chatter, and the other partons might warm up," she advised.

"Wow. We got a whole family of non humans. Cool!"

"Sometimes, it is dead and other times, it's not." Claude's eyes darted around in a swift pace before looking back at Oliver. "The talk of adventures often get people's lips loose."

He looked at charlie "well im a vampire" then looked back at claude "oh i have a ton of stories of adventures!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus