Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mother Maria (played by Jaws)

Click-clack. The sound of high heels against the floor announce her arrival to Trixie's bar. She wore extravagant clothing that shimmer under the bar's light. Basically a move saying look at me.

The woman passes near Charlie and simply mutters a poorly done apology. In her possession now was a strand of hair she took from the demigoddess.
Charlie places a hand on the womens should, gently setting Olivia down. "You know, mortal... it isn't nice to steal someones DNA.... You might want to return that."

"Mortal? You said that like they are inferior to you." The woman pushed Charlie's hand off her shoulder. She turned around and looked at Charlie straight in the eye.

"Your hair is clearly a ritzy color that would fit a glamorous gown." The woman dropped the strand of hair on the ground and walked away.
"Considering the type of person you are to 'stumble' into a person to steal from them.. yes, I'd say you are beneath me." The stand of hair floats up into her palm, fading into her skin.

Mother Maria paused in her trail and simply giggled. She made up to the bar counter and spoke, "I'll order a coffee with enough sugar to make a man's teeth rot."

4228085cb8fd2050328ed302ad909fd5c2ca2dce.gif
"Stealing from my daughter? No. I refuse to serve you. Please leave"
Now it's Charlie's turn to start giggling.

Mother Maria's face transformed into a ugly scowl. "I'll take my business elsewhere then." She phrased through the floor and left the bar, leaving behind stardust.
"I believe humans have a saying 'Actions have consequences', don't they? "
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"And I'll make a fortune out of scamming." Claude sweeps up the stardust and places in a zip lock baggie.
Charlie blinks. "Claude, what the $@#%?"
He simply went back to doing his business which was making some sausage.

"Spare me on the lecture on morals, cous. I pawned mine for cash a long time ago."
She frowns. "Hmm... Fine...."
"Where's your arm candy, Claude?"

"Ya know, I don't really know." Claude stashed the baggie in her pocket.
Charlie pouts near the bar. Currently, Olivia isn't here.

(makes me wonder.. do offline characters vanish, or like, just go immobile?)
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He would walk in with Piano standing on his shoulder with his paws on Oniyan's head. He saw Claude and went to her "Hi Claude. Say hi to mama, Piano!"

Piano jumped over onto Claude.
"Aren't you gonna kiss her, Oniyan?"

"There he is!" Claude leaned against the bar counter. "Hi Claude. Say hi yo mama, Piano!" She chuckled at that.

Claude held Piano when he jumped over to her. At Mathius' suggestion of a kiss, she raised a eyebrow at her uncle.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus