Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Isn't there a "no fighting" rule in place in here, anyway?"
"NO FIGHTING, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE BIG GUY" he yelled from the kitchen
"That's why I suggested to Tyberos that he leave."
Wish wrote:
"Wish Mentioned!" He'd drop from a portal "You can just say my name and Ill end up here father, Im pretty much back to normal!" He'd say, from the looks of it hes healthy again!

"As for raktajino, I believe we could make some..Ill have to find a recipe, but Ill find some" He'd smile, giving a hug to his father, before sitting a bag on seasonings "Turns out some of the super earths nearby have some interesting seasonings, you could cook them better than I so give them a try will you?"

"I should probably say happy mother's day to mom if I come across her mid travel-"

He was incapable of doing anything but smile and beam at the sight of his son.
Vitrian Messinius wrote:

"Thank you" He'd clapped his hands together "Should I like pay for a few meals for you or something??" He'd ask, since he really isnt used to apologizing... and actually meaning it-"
Vitrian Messinius wrote:

"I was talking about Drael, Captain Messinius. I wouldn't ever ask you to do anything. You're one of my best customers, and I consider you a friend"
"Thank you, Mathius. Although to be honest, I don't think Drael would have been able to beat Tyberos. That's why I suggested to Tyberos that he leave. He's not exactly the most sociable Astartes."
Medea returns, from the looks of it he snuck inside a shadow rather than the floor-
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Thank you, Mathius. Although to be honest, I don't think Drael would have been able to beat Tyberos. That's why I suggested to Tyberos that he leave. He's not exactly the most sociable Astartes."

Not in the mood to debate, Mathius laughed "that's one thing they have in common"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:

"While you may talk about matters of strength", Azumi smirked "I assure you nothing will defeat me in the cuteness department!"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Vitrian Messinius wrote:

"While you may talk about matters of strength", Azumi smirked "I assure you nothing will defeat me in the cuteness department!"

"I think I might!" Jooters says, a confident and smug '>: 3' on his face.
"What 'bout me?"
Fumizuki wrote:
"What 'bout me?"

He leaned to her and whispered "they're just debating over second place" He ruffled her hair
Daisy (played anonymously)

Daisy kinda just walks in, she had eaten an entire JIF penut butter... for what reason she had to eat it? No idea... shes probably gonna have to buy more to keep herself from eating all the real food before her birthday-
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max sees the miss walk in he chuckled a little and decided to greet her * max: well howdy miss what brings you to this bar * he said leaning over the bar table curiesly *
Daisy (played anonymously)

"Smelled like food, and friends" She'd smile, walking to the table "Meat..." She'd mutter quietly.. before pulled her wallet from her shorts "I could probably buy a steak.." She'd whisper.. thinking to herself before ordering.. she was thinking for a while

max; well sure if ya want one we got pork chops ribs steak bacon eggs we got the hole nine yaards miss im max by the way * he said with a slight chuckle *
Dax emerges from the kitchen with some raktajino, and takes a seat at the bar.

max: hey dax care for a drink or no sine the new miss here is deciding what she wants to order
"Nah, I'm meeting with a friend."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus