Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish sighed, gently smiling as joot tried to slide away "The brooms are in the closet Joot"

"You, the kitsune, get some humility lessons from Azumi" He'd say pointing at Zoe
Zoe Kojima (played by SoulHeart57)

"Rude, why should I? People should know of the greatness of the Yokai. They used to worship us, and now we're simply childrens tales! Blasphemy!!!"

"Well, time moved on without you, if your salty about it talk to Medea, he knows that feeling as well-"

She pouts. "Puny humans.... They have no respect for greater beings anymore..."

"Well humans as individuals, but from what ive read, they have some pretty violent weapons-"

"Oh so what? I'm immortal!"

"Immortal from age, or getting your DNA ripped to shreds?"

"True immortality. Age, disease, wounds, unless it's an exorcist, but even those don't truly kill us, just awaken us."

"Ok lol-" he said before bonking her-
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Immortality is...a curse, sometimes." Kal'tsit would know, she's 10 thousand years old, anyway.
"I'm not really immortal, but Trill symbionts have an 800 year lifespan, so I'll at least be around for a while, even if I'm not the same person."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Gonna have to agree for once. I rather die and get revived by Natalie or drink a coffee to simply revive myself." We're just gonna leave Matt here for a while.
"I'm the eighth Trill to have been joined with the Dax symbiont, which is well over 300 years old at this point. I have all the memories of the previous hosts as well."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm, that's... honestly pretty interesting! The only lame thing about my life is just wanted to play some video games until a massive 'meteor' or some type of cosmic monolith crashed into the earth's surface so, that's probably where i'd meet my friends... well, after i got into a fight with them. Including Lance too. Still haven't forgiven him for the hit and run earlier."

A4447-DEA-4-C92-4092-8-CD4-4-D566-E3824-B7.jpg

Kal'tsit wrote:
"Immortality is...a curse, sometimes." Kal'tsit would know, she's 10 thousand years old, anyway.

"It's fun for me, but then again, I'm still young. But I don't get bored easily. Are you also a Yokai?"
Toska (played by Jaws)

A demon of a burly yet petit structure lounged in a corner filled with soft pillows. In his dominant hand, he held a smoke pipe with tobacco smoke pouring out like clouds from it. The demon wore a kimono made out of the finest silk that money could buy and a kotsuzumi right beside him. "It appears that many either love or hate their immortality and long lifespans. Me? I have a love-hate relationship with mine."
Kotsuzumi - A small Japanese hand drum.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would stare at the commotion and shrug, she may not be the oldest, but the amount of stress the kitsune put on her body and the amount of resistances she has to various poisons, magics, and weapons is astounding. This is why she took up the job of bouncer... she is probably one of the few who can survive kicking a God level threat out of the bar without needing to use magic herself
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would approach Zoe and look her in the eyes. "You never met with a foe that truly wanted to rip your throat out and it shows. You may be a yokai, but you seem to have been spoiled in your life."
Toska (played by Jaws)

Toska rose from his comfortable spot and approached the two. "Easy, easy. Not everyone has to view life with a bitter outlook, hardships or not", he said to Silvera.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Zoe Kojima wrote:
"It's fun for me, but then again, I'm still young. But I don't get bored easily. Are you also a Yokai?"

"No, I'm a Feline."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus