Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Honestly just expected you to use your lit pipe to try to light the cigar" she would take a good sized puff of the cigar
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Just light it like a normal person." So Emperor said, lighting his own cigar. Somehow...despite not having thumbs.
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

"Your a penguin... I wonder how you taste-" she'd mutter, before going to find her tokkuri
Zoe Kojima (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoe grimaces. "Not very good, I had to eat pengiun once, I was starving. It's one of my least favorite meals to date..."

"Hey, different taste?" She'd laugh, as she'd walk over "I wouldnt eat that one, he probably taste like smoke on the inside-"

Yasu wrote:
"Your a penguin... I wonder how you taste-" she'd mutter, before going to find her tokkuri

"Homie, you best think again."

"What, you think I still wont take a bite?" she'd laugh "Im kidding, there's a no violence policy.. afterall, Im just a tanuki-mu 🎀"

"It'd be rather unwise to try and eat me when my ladies are here, yo. Super unwise."

She'd giggle, walking past the penguin and turning into him "Super unwise, if they attack without being able to tell the difference", she even matched his voice, yeesh-
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Yasu wrote:
She'd giggle, walking past the penguin and turning into him "Super unwise, if they attack without being able to tell the difference", she even matched his voice, yeesh-

Azumi also turned into the penguin

"Hah!" She said in the penguin's voice "Count me in the shapeshifting!"
Toska (played by Jaws)

Silvera wrote:
"Honestly just expected you to use your lit pipe to try to light the cigar" she would take a good sized puff of the cigar

"Would you believe me if I wanted to show off my lighter?" The demonic bard took a puff from his pipe.
Insert Texas near Emperor, since Emperor is her boss, smoking a cigarette as you do near a talking penguin.
Emperor wrote:
"Just light it like a normal person." So Emperor said, lighting his own cigar. Somehow...despite not having thumbs.

"Now I've seen everything."

"A penguin cant smoke a cigar?" She'd ask
"I'm not stopping it, I'm just saying that it's something I've never seen in all of my combined lifetimes."

"I can shoot a gun too, y'know."
Wish wrote:
Wish appeared, materializing as his father finished calling name "Yes Father, rough day?" He'd ask

"Come spend time with your father" he said with a smile
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Toska wrote:
Silvera wrote:

"Would you believe me if I wanted to show off my lighter?" The demonic bard took a puff from his pipe.

She would laugh and nod a bit. "I believe it. It's kinda like me wanting to show off some of my kits"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:
Wish appeared, materializing as his father finished calling name "Yes Father, rough day?" He'd ask

"Come spend time with your father" he said with a smile

Wish smiles... sitting down, "If that's all you wanted, no need to ask.. how you doing father?" Wish would ask, sliding some tea to his father
Toska (played by Jaws)

"You sound like a proud mother." The demonic bard started to walk back to his cozy lounge in the corner. "Would you like to come sit with me? We can talk some more."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus