Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would nod and sir next ti him as she smokes her cigar
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

Yasu would of course, disappear, probably climbing up on Toska lol
Toska (played by Jaws)

Toska set his smoke pipe and began combing his hair with a wooden comb. "Ah, the joy of using the finest things in life", he said without second thought. The demonic bard picked his pipe and took a puff before combing the rest of his hair.

His gorgeous mane showed its bearer's gentle and luxurious care of it.

She would smile a bit, swaying her tails slowly as she would think about her kiddos. "I have a lot of kiddos these days"
Toska (played by Jaws)

"Oh?" Toska then held out the comb to Silvera. "May I comb your hair and you can tell more about your children?"

Toska then spotted the tanuki and patted a cushion to invite her into the chit chatting.

She'd climb up to Toska, turning into a tanuki, as she'd lie down next to him
Toska (played by Jaws)

He began petting Yasu lazily with his right hand. Toska put out his pipe and placed back into a slender box for the pipe.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Toska wrote:
He began petting Yasu lazily with his right hand. Toska put out his pipe and placed back into a slender box for the pipe.

"I want pets too!" Azumi demanded innocently and happily
Toska (played by Jaws)

"Come over here then!" Toska didn't really mind petting others.

Toska wrote:
"Oh?" Toska then held out the comb to Silvera. "May I comb your hair and you can tell more about your children?"

Toska then spotted the tanuki and patted a cushion to invite her into the chit chatting.
She would think it over and let him comb through her tails. "Hmm, let's see, in all my years I've been a mother to about 50 kits. A lot of them like to be tricksters. Only one of them Is pure evil when it comes down to it... onyx was my first son and he took after my worst traits..."

"Evil?" She'd ask "Maybe let me meet him, I could talk down a dragon" She'd giggle "Besides Im naturally a trickster-"

"Ha, very funny little tanuki. But talking to him does not work. He gave me a few of my scars when I tried to talk him out of it. He only knows killing and only wants to know killing"
Toska (played by Jaws)

Toska combed her tails with gentle care as he listened. The demonic bard gave out a causal uh-huh whenever it felt appropriate to him.

"Hey Oni boy, you think we can take em?" She'd ask "I might as well be the squirrel girl of Rei's characters-"
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Yes, the tall Oni said so—because I can?
Toska (played by Jaws)

"Rushing into battle sounds exciting but if even the boy's own mother got harmed must show the obvious," the oni gives his two cents. Toska moved on to another of Silvera's tail, continuing with his work. He started to hum a song he heard in one of the teahouses he visits.
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Rushing into battle in my specialty, though I'd be in a rear guard nowadays."

"I personally try and talk, Im more of an negotiator-"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"The time for talking, at least when I was a warrior, ended on December 7th, 1941, so..."
Toska (played by Jaws)

"Liquor and the smallest treatment to the finest things money could buy usually gets lips loose for me." The oni finished combing Silvera's tails and looked over his work in pride. Toska stored the comb in another box and laid down in the bed of pillows with a relit smoke pipe.

The clouds of smoke was the only sign of Toska being there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus