Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And poof. Matt is now Slime Matt. "You son of a bi-"

702-C36-DD-AFB0-431-D-93-AF-DC171126-C1-D1.png
Oscura (played anonymously)

Oscura raised his brows at the words said by Pizzard, they were comedically censored. He then noticed Matt turned into a slime, which was funny too.

Then he looked over Silvera, then took a step back, "Don't you dare put a mask on me-" He squeaked, glaring.

"This isn't funny, someone better kill me now or else I'm gonna have to wait 6 days until I'm back to normal."

(( Actually @Drake_Lie, venom is a substance that is injected by fangs.
I don't think that applies to Oscura. ))
"I dunno, Matt. I kinda like you as a slime if I'm being honest." Nolegs turned to everyone else. "Anybody else with me? Huh?"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She grabs the arm of the pizza wizard and walks him outside, like a stern mother "No turning guests into slimes unless the guest you are turning asks for it. Got it?"
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

Pizzard would then warp away, technically on the ceiling. "Hey, I'm trying to be a comedian. Leave me alone."

((
Oscura wrote:
(( Actually @Drake_Lie, venom is a substance that is injected by fangs.
I don't think that applies to Oscura. ))
((Spitting Cobra))

She would growl and look at Matt. "Since you are the victim, you decide, do I have my daughter ward the place against him or not?"

"Well, technically, I can't feel my arms... wait, slimes don't have arms when they're blobs- look, just don't kick him out, I get his joke, but just be glad he didn't do the PINGAS BLAST, seriously, it hurts." Matt said, being the pissed off slime he is.

(( @Drake_Lie,
Oscura's poison works more like this character's powers, but her powers is hallucinogenic venom which is not what Oscura's can do.

But if you insist, I can call it venom. :) /nm ))

"Why does everyone wanna turn rowdy now"

Oscura decided to sneak off while Silvera was distracted.
He sat on the counter and kicked his legs gently, wondering how he could get his axe back.

((@Silvera Uh, I don't wanna ruin this here but uh, Being slimed can't be cured. The slimed person needs to wait like 6 days until they become normal. I read the Epic Battle Fantasy wiki))

((
Oscura wrote:
(( @Drake_Lie,
Oscura's poison works more like this character's powers, but her powers is hallucinogenic venom which is not what Oscura's can do.

But if you insist, I can call it venom. :) /nm ))
((You don't have to, I was treating it like her motherly thought process of correcting her child's grammar so they can do better in school))

(( Ohhh okay :) ))

She would walk over to oscura and look them in the eyes, getting into a crouched position "pinky promise me you won't spit your venom on people"
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Anna would then walk in before picking up Matt. "Oh my god, Matt what happened-"

"I got turned into a slime twice this day and i hate it."
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Sounds like a skill issue-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus