Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

King Booleiris (played anonymously)

Boo sat down on the bar stool, propping his elbow gently on the counter. "Surprise me, I'm feeling lucky for a change." Boo smirked a bit, closing his eyes softly.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Feel free to nay or yah." Claude's grin grew wider and went to the shelf behind the bar counter. She had reorganized it to her own motto; taste is better than quality.

Claude shuffled bottles from the top shelf and grabbed a green wine bottle. She grabbed a stemed wine glass and placed in front of Boo.

She held it towards Boo, not too close but close enough for him at least touch it. Its label showed a angel with a trumpet all in gold. "This one has notes of black cherry, blackberry, and cranberry at least from the smell of it."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He went inside and looked at Claude and smiled
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

Pulls out a small bag of gold coins and places it on the counter. “can I get the best quality meal if I need more than what’s there let me know!” , He said while yawning.
King Booleiris (played anonymously)

@Claude
Boo looked it up and down, then murmured, "That'll do."
In-fact, if one took notice, his breath seemed to have hints of wine already. He had already been drinking before he headed here.
Narta Aumora wrote:
Pulls out a small bag of gold coins and places it on the counter. “can I get the best quality meal if I need more than what’s there let me know!” , He said while yawning.

"Coming right up" He set to work on a reverse-seared steak and smoked prime rib along with a spinach salad and gnocchi w/roasted red pepper sauce.
Tom McDouglas (played anonymously)

Tom was typing away at a typewriter he had set on one of the tables.

When had he arrived here?
Maybe he arrived when you weren't looking?
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is sitting cross-legged on the floor, playing with a lighter.
Miele Dolcezza (played anonymously)

Miele walked into the bar, wearing glasses, a hood over his head, a scarf, and a long coat. It seemed he didn't want anyone to recognize him.

He headed to the counter and just barely managed to see over it. "A orange juice please." Miele shuffled his hands in his coat pockets and pulled out some money to set on the counter.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

It's not everyday you see booze in a humanoid form. Shochu sat in one of the corner booths, drinking away with a couple of merchants. His large cannon stood out by practically joined at his hip.
Shochu wrote:
It's not everyday you see booze in a humanoid form. Shochu sat in one of the corner booths, drinking away with a couple of merchants. His large cannon stood out by practically joined at his hip.

"Please put your cannon in the weapons box..."
Miele Dolcezza wrote:
Miele walked into the bar, wearing glasses, a hood over his head, a scarf, and a long coat. It seemed he didn't want anyone to recognize him.

He headed to the counter and just barely managed to see over it. "A orange juice please." Miele shuffled his hands in his coat pockets and pulled out some money to set on the counter.

He brought the tall glass of juice out to the boy.
Charlie runs up to Mathius, tugging on his arm. "Papa, Mom sent me a message cmon!!!"
He pulled his apron off and went with his daughter "Drael, hold it down until I get back....."
Charlie runs towards the back, pulling Mathius with her by the arm. In the back she scans a bit of code and a hologram screen appears, with Astoria's face shown. She looks happy, to Charlotte at least, but to Mathius's eyes, she looks like she's hiding a bit of worry.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Shochu wrote:

"Please put your cannon in the weapons box..."

"You're lucky that I enjoy drinking away my liver more than my precious." Shochu simply said before chucking his cannon across the room and into the box. His drinking buddies clapped in delight as Shochu smirked.
He would smack the cannon out of the air and he stood up. "Now pick it up and put it in there the right way. Act like you have some respect"
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie runs towards the back, pulling Mathius with her by the arm. In the back she scans a bit of code and a hologram screen appears, with Astoria's face shown. She looks happy, to Charlotte at least, but to Mathius's eyes, she looks like she's hiding a bit of worry.

"Astoria.....my bride....what is it?"
Fumizuki was enjoying the ice cream that Charlie had gotten her.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

Shochu's smirk turned to a face of horror. He quickly rushed to his cannon and picked it up. "My baby! This is irreplaceable without a Master Attendant."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus