Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zoe Kojima (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoe laughs. "I like that phrase. I'm stealing it.'
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

River walks in and kook around a bit before clearing his throat taking his hat off nodding his head "howdy"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Hornet wrote:
"Sounds like a skill issue-"
"Go CENSORED yourself." /j
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, y'ain't being real nice there."

River looked over at the women, River cleared his throat and walked towards to hornet "Hello ma'am, my name is river" he smiled cutelt holding his hand out
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

River Hayes wrote:
River looked over at the women, River cleared his throat and walked towards to hornet "Hello ma'am, my name is river" he smiled cutelt holding his hand out

Azumi returned to the bar in her human form. She saw Hayes and excitedly ran towards him.

"A newcomer?" She smiled "Welcome to Trixie's Bar! My favorite place in the entire physical realm!"

One could notice she wasn't really human, what with her canine ears sticking out the top of her head and one, white, fluffy tail.

River jumped when seeing the being running over, but smiled "Howdy"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would walk over to azumi and pick her up "you need to not run over like an excited puppy"

He chuckled and looked at silvera "Its okay"
*Adorable floof*

Matt just makes angry slime noises. "I swear to god, after 6 days of being a slime, this wizard guy's gonna get it, I swear!"

702-C36-DD-AFB0-431-D-93-AF-DC171126-C1-D1.png

(yeah, matt's just gonna be a slime for 6 days straight now-)
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

"I don't know, I say let her run" Yasu said, looking up at Silvera, "For a kitsune she's very energetic, not very... stuck-up.. that's the word right?"
Matt wrote:
Matt just makes angry slime noises. "I swear to god, after 6 days of being a slime, this wizard guy's gonna get it, I swear!"

7h02-C36-DD-AFB0-431-D-93-AF-DC171126-C1-D1.png

"Wish! Son.....please. Matt needs help%
He sat outside with his back against the wall. He simply looked up at the sky.
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

River Hayes wrote:

"I'm Hornet. Well, USS Hornet, CV-8."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Matt wrote:

7h02-C36-DD-AFB0-431-D-93-AF-DC171126-C1-D1.png

"Wish! Son.....please. Matt needs help%

"Well... I could see, I guess it could be a transmutation spell, if not I'll need a big to break the lock, Matt do you mind?"

"Siiigh, I wish I could say yes, but I do 't think it can be cured unless I die or wait 6 painful days of being a slime. What a life I'm living." Matt would say sarcastically before flattening himself like a pancake.
The chef sighed.
Oscura (played anonymously)

Silvera wrote:
She would walk over to oscura and look them in the eyes, getting into a crouched position "pinky promise me you won't spit your venom on people"

Oscura stared for a moment, then stuck their tongue out at Silvera.

But, despite this, he held out his pinky to her. "Fiiiine, I'll only do it for self-defense."
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

Yasu was kinda just trotting around in her Tanuki form, trying to find a comfortable spot... first with Wish picking her up.. but she rejected it, he felt weird to her in all honesty... she tried sitting on the Box which housed those ghost spirit things... Stands?.. but she clearly clouldnt sleep with The Saint all in her ears so she wanders around until she eventually bumps into someone-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus