Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Zoe Kojima wrote:
Walk walks up to Silvera, offering some homemade Rabbit jerky and sushi, as well as some Sake
She takes it and smiles a bit, giving a motherly smile as she would sit down next to the other kitsune, eating down the food
Joot (played by Jooters)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Joot wrote:
Joot entered the bar, his fur standing up anxiously. He takes a seat, slowly rocking himself back and forth.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

Joot sniffled. "Th- there was- there was a fire in Magicka! It- it got so close to my home!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Joot wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Joot wrote:
Joot entered the bar, his fur standing up anxiously. He takes a seat, slowly rocking himself back and forth.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

Joot sniffled. "Th- there was- there was a fire in Magicka! It- it got so close to my home!"

"How terrible!" Azumi frowned "It looks like you require a hug! Come here, dear..."

Azumi then proceeded to hug Joot.

"At least you are safe, child"
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

Yasu returned to her spot behind Mathius.. trying to remember what she was hiding from last time.. until tanukitsune returned to her line of sight
Joot (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Joot wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Joot wrote:

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

"How terrible!" Azumi frowned "It looks like you require a hug! Come here, dear..."

Azumi then proceeded to hug Joot.

"At least you are safe, child"

Joot returned the hug tightly, tears streaming down his face as he sobbed loudly.
Yasu wrote:
Yasu returned to her spot behind Mathius.. trying to remember what she was hiding from last time.. until tanukitsune returned to her line of sight

He put an arm around Yasu and patted her shoulder
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He sat outside with his back against the wall. He simply looked up at the sky.

"What wrong, papa?"

He looked at her and smiled "it's just nice out. I'm just sitting here"
Silvera wrote:
Tanukitsune would walk over to Mathius and wave, her two big fluffy tanuki tails obvious behind her

"Hey Tanukit" a nickname he used. "What are you up to?"
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

t h e h o r r o r o f m a n
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt, however is still a slime. The more he's a slime, the more he hates being one. But hey, 5 more days until he's normal. "..."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku suddenly appeared, sprinkled salt on the Matt slime, cackled, and vanished.

"...I hate this... AH-CHOO!" Matt then shakes the salt off him before going to go stick to a ceiling.
Drael Chizkith wrote:

"Okie." Fumizuki sat next to him.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Matt wrote:
"...I hate this... AH-CHOO!" Matt then shakes the salt off him before going to go stick to a ceiling.

"Huh, thought it'd be like a slug or something!"
May (played anonymously)

"Whoever knew slime blobs was allergic to salt?" May said towards Gekiyaku.
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:

"Okie." Fumizuki sat next to him.

He smiled at her. "Thank you for joining me, sweet face"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish sat at a table, a terrarium housed a particularly agressive insect.. from what Wish has experienced.. those mandibles cut through most things aside from thick rocks and the likes..

"I found it in a damp forest.. and it evolved with its prey.. to cut through shells...-"
"What kind of insect is that?" Dax asked as she stared at the terrarium.
Wish wrote:
Wish sat at a table, a terrarium housed a particularly agressive insect.. from what Wish has experienced.. those mandibles cut through most things aside from thick rocks and the likes..

"I found it in a damp forest.. and it evolved with its prey.. to cut through shells...-"

"Go bring it a few mussels from the kitchen"

Matt would then cough. "Stairs." Suddenly, a flight of stairs pancakes Matt! "AGH-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus