Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zabivaka (played by Jooters)

He suddenly phrase up as he heard her speak Russian.
"W-wait- a- are you-" He stammered out anxiously. "P-PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!" He shouted.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Whatever you are...I'm not here to do anything but drink and relax, as most of us are here for. At least that way, I can somewhat forget the direness of my conditions."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Zabivaka wrote:
He suddenly phrase up as he heard her speak Russian.
"W-wait- a- are you-" He stammered out anxiously. "P-PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!" He shouted.

Joot rushed over, hugging the older kid and petting his head.
"It's okay, it's okay... No one is gonna take you back to Russia... You're gonna be okay..."
Zabivaka, meanwhile, was too busy sobbing in anxiety and fear to respond.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I think my wife left me. Again"

*Floof hugs*
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He arrived and began opening up the kitchen. He was in an incredibly bad mood.

"Oh hi Mathius!" Azumi smiled then noticed him being in a bad mood

"Did something happen?" She tilted her head

"Oh nonsense, Mathius!" Azumi smiled "Goddesses are always busy! One day, I'm sure she'll be able to have a break and spend some time with you!"
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He arrived and began opening up the kitchen. He was in an incredibly bad mood.

"Oh hi Mathius!" Azumi smiled then noticed him being in a bad mood

"Did something happen?" She tilted her head

"Oh nonsense, Mathius!" Azumi smiled "Goddesses are always busy! One day, I'm sure she'll be able to have a break and spend some time with you!"

"I know a good number of goddesses." Mine Laru said. He seems to have just blended in with the crowd quietly for a good. "One is very chatty with me. We regularly talk on the phone or if we meet each other in the supermarket... However, it may be because she is Meikutsu, goddess of shoes."
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

*Floof hugs*

He picked Fumizuki up and held her on his side "even if she did, at least I got a son out of it, and there isn't a price I wouldn't pay to have Wish as my son"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It happens to the best of us."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish appeared, with a bag of probably magical ob-.... cocobeans???-

"Father I just had an amazing idea-" he'd say, holding up the bag "What if we started a chocolate production company? Like how washing ma chine companies make machine guns-"
"General Electric saves our asses more times than you can count."
"They also make trains."
Wish wrote:
Wish appeared, with a bag of probably magical ob-.... cocobeans???-

"Father I just had an amazing idea-" he'd say, holding up the bag "What if we started a chocolate production company? Like how washing ma chine companies make machine guns-"

"A father/son chocolate brand!"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Would enter from a small door, putting down the order for the week
He went and got Squee's money order. He went to her and handed it off to her.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She takes a rather strong hit of vodka, initially red-faced with the strongness of it, but then gets over it through a gasp and a few deep breaths—The alcohol makes her feel warm, if only briefly.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

She would take the money and yawn "sorry that I have not been in in a minute"
Zabivaka (played by Jooters)

FrostNova wrote:
She takes a rather strong hit of vodka, initially red-faced with the strongness of it, but then gets over it through a gasp and a few deep breaths—The alcohol makes her feel warm, if only briefly.

Zabivaka decides to join in, grabbing out a comically large bottle and chugging it.
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

"howdy!" river said as he walked in taking his cowboy hat putting it on the hat holder, he walked in grabbing a beer with a big happy smile on his face
"I want a hat like that."
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

River looked over at nightshade and smiled grabbing it and tossing it to them "here, I got 2 others at my house"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus