Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo lookeed at the chaos that was going on now, he drank his wine in silence
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

Kaiza simply watched the fight with amusement. "My clan often held fights in the courtyard of the compound," he said to Milo. "Like many others, I watched it from my room and some like Nabito straight up pulled up a chair to watch."
"That checks out. You seem like the type for that."

"Spectating or fighting? I have been a gladiator a few times." Kaiza said in between eating the bowl of trail mix.
"Both."
He sat outside watching the moon quietly.

The sorcerer chuckled then asked, "Who doesn't enjoy a good fight?" Claude leaned against the bar between Tolmeron and Kaiza. "Anyone want to make a bet?", she said with a eager smirk. "I'll pass," Kaiza dismissively replied.
"No." Tolmeron was clearly not in the mood for conversation.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

The Saiyan was sitting at a table with his kitten on his knee.

His phone rung and he picked it up immediately. A frown formed on Kaiza's face as soon as he looked at the screen. "Duty calls," he sighed and dragged his feet all the way out the door.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Kiyohime was stuck listening to the Deer Girl Song. She did the exact dance seen in the link.

"Shikanokonokonoko Koshitantan!" She exclaimed gently.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi joined in the dancing as she went "Shikanokonokonoko Koshitantan" in the cutest way possible.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He laughed watching Kiyohime and Azumi doing that dance.
Fumizuki is just relaxing, as always.
Eddie enters the room with Venom's head leering over his shoulder. "Eddie, they have Elder wine. I want Elder wine...

Eddie knocks on the counter lazily. "Can I get a glass of elder wine? And a coffee, please?"
"Certainly. You two want anything else?"
Venom shows his sharp teeth. "Meaaaat..."

Eddie sighs. "Do you have a raw steak or something?
"Of course I do. Beef? Buffalo? Elk? Venison?"
Venom takes over Eddie's body, his black body becoming thicker. "Entire Elkkkkkk...."
"I've seen it all now." Obviously she was commenting on Venom.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus