Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"The surprises never end, battle"
Venom or Eddie Brocker wrote:
Venom takes over Eddie's body, his black body becoming thicker. "Entire Elkkkkkk...."

He brought out two racks of elk that was totally dressed and skinned.
Charlie walks in, tapping Mathius's shoulder, then pointing to the back, indicating she has something to tell him. A worried expression fills her face as she quickly minimizes a window that pops up next to her.
Venom devours the elks, burping up only two hooves at the end. " Delicious...."
"Now he seems familiar…"
Theo Stark wrote:
"Now he seems familiar…"

Venom smiles evilly. "Where's the Spider, Iron weight?"
Theo shrugs. "Dunno."
Venom hisses. "What a shame. I'm still hungry...."
"Yeah well I'm not on the menu." Theo said as he reclined on a sofa. "Besides, there's not enough meat on me for you to enjoy."
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

In a sudden burst of energy, Linda bursts through the door holding 12 pizzas aloft. "Looks like there was a mix-up with the order, and now I've got way too much pizza! Anyone up for a slice or two?"
Linda Danvers wrote:
In a sudden burst of energy, Linda bursts through the door holding 12 pizzas aloft. "Looks like there was a mix-up with the order, and now I've got way too much pizza! Anyone up for a slice or two?"

Venom suddenly retreats, leaving Eddie behind. "For some reason, he's afraid of pizza..."

Linda blinks in surprise, her brow furrowing as she watches Venom slink away from Eddie. She walks gracefully beside Eddie. "Pizza? Really?" she asks, her voice tinged with amusement and curiosity. Her super senses pick up on the faint traces of fear emanating from the retreating symbiote. "I guess everyone has their quirks," she remarks with a small smile, glancing at Eddie with a playful glint in her eyes. She's seen her fair share of peculiar fears, but pizza being one of them is certainly a first.
Linda Danvers wrote:
Linda blinks in surprise, her brow furrowing as she watches Venom slink away from Eddie. She walks gracefully beside Eddie. "Pizza? Really?" she asks, her voice tinged with amusement and curiosity. Her super senses pick up on the faint traces of fear emanating from the retreating symbiote. "I guess everyone has their quirks," she remarks with a small smile, glancing at Eddie with a playful glint in her eyes. She's seen her fair share of peculiar fears, but pizza being one of them is certainly a first.

"I'll take a slice, please though." Eddie says.
Linda Danvers wrote:

Charlie teleports a box over to her. "I might need a pie or two. Stress eating from the news I just got an I need to tell Papa after as well... He probably won't like it."

Linda adjusts her glasses with a thoughtful expression, "Sure thing, Eddie," she replies warmly, her voice cheerful and friendly as she offers him a slice. "Here you go!" With a reassuring smile as she finds one box vanishing as Charlie takes on. Concern etches all over her features, "I'm sorry to hear that, miss."
As soon as Eddie tries to bite the pizza,a black tentacle slaps it out his hand. "Venom!" Eddie says angrily.
Linda Danvers wrote:

"What kind of pizza? I only like just plain cheese pizza."

"Venom, be nice." Linda chastises.

Linda gazed admiringly at Theo, struck by the sheer awesomeness of his armor. "Yep, just plain cheese. Love that armor by the way, it looks so cool!" she remarked. With a warm smile that could brighten any room, she then offered him a slice or two of cheese.
"Holy crap! Theo! I saw Eddie Brock and Ven.....oh, there they are!" He started waving like a goof
Andrew Rhodes wrote:
"Holy crap! Theo! I saw Eddie Brock and Ven.....oh, there they are!" He started waving like a goof

Venom's head appears by Eddie's "I like the one in the black armor. Cooler than Tttttttheo...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus