Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

"Probably choosing not too-"
Yasu (played by Reithesniper)

"Or shes mute-"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"She is the one who told river she is older than him, she just does not wanna talk too much
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

"ah okay"" he nodded
Zoe Kojima (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoe somehow found a phone, and is listen to the One Piece Red film theme, New Genesis on Spotify
Zabivaka (played by Jooters)

Zabivaka is juggle kicking a soccer ball, regularly kicking it far above his head - Although that is quite easy to do, considering how short he is, being only 10 years old.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
((My kitsune character, Azumi, is 525 and likes to shapeshift into a young woman in her 20's XD))

((Kal'tsit's 10,000 and only appears in her 20s, maybe even early 30s lmao))
(Medea is only like 500 years old :( )
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

(river is 35 lol)
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And there goes Kal'tsit, sipping coffee, as you do.
He sat there eating a cupcake made by his son
Altiuiri (played by Jooters)

Altiuiri begrudgingly peeked their head through the door - that being the most they could fit their massive body in.
"I am afraid my curiosity got the better of me, mortal. So here I am." They said, looking towards Mathius. "If I may request, you never finished cooking that steak for me... And I feel insulted by that fact."
"My apologies. Thank you for coming" He was mixing up filling for a pie
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi entered the bar. Or rather, Ren entered the bar restraining his mother once again. It seemed she heard of plans for Mathius and Wish to start a chocolate making business. This excited her, no, it made her excessively jubilant, in fact. She was much crazier and "more rabid" than last time.

"Act your age, won't you?!" Ren struggled to say as he restrained Azumi.

"Sugar! Sweet, succulent SUGAR!" was all she could say.

((For more information regarding how Azumi actually acts during a sugar rush, consult this!))
Binty (played anonymously)

Binty walks in with a bag of plaintain ships "Banana..." She'd mutter.. before moving the bag away from her face to see the bar, normally she'd like turn to run, but there is nothing to climb so she kinda just sits on the floor annd accepts her fate

Lily was still struggling against her restraints

Binty walks over to Lily and offers her whats left in the bag of plantains, they we cut up and dried, plantain chips!

She eats it and sticks her tongue our, they were not very sweet

"Oh, do you not like it.. I uh-" She'd check on her peson and then in her hoodie, pulling out a bag of blue berries, and offering it "Yes?"

She would eat them a bit more, they were sweeter

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus