Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He would laugh "I'm not gonna beat anyone up, mister Mathius. Only bad people"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Gold? I can't see why not." Claude looked back at Yin and noticed the discomfort towards her earlier comment. "Coming right up!" She crouched down to grab something from the counter's hidden shelves.

Claude placed a scotch glass in front of Yin then added a scoop of glass in it and poured the plum wine.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Mister Mathius, may I have fourth hamburgers?"
"It'll be a little while, but coming right up" He knew Saiyans, especially the stronger ones, ate. Alot.

Claude quickly noticed her father briefly shooting daggers at Jonesy. "Hey! That woman is my ride or die since I crashed onto Earth."
Yin (played anonymously)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Gold? I can't see why not." Claude looked back at Yin and noticed the discomfort towards her earlier comment. "Coming right up!" She crouched down to grab something from the counter's hidden shelves.

Claude placed a scotch glass in front of Yin then added a scoop of glass in it and poured the plum wine.

Yin smiled warmly at the small glass then looked at Claude. "My apologies. I did not explain myself well. I'll need far more than that." Yin reached into his pocket pulling out a rather large bag of gold placing it on the bar top. "How much will this pay for?"

Claude's eye widen at the sight of the gold bar and bag. Her usual grin grew ear to ear as she picked up the gold bar. "Hell, anything you want at this point."

anime-excited.gif
Yin (played anonymously)

Yin grins at Claude's expression. "Very well then. I'll require your entire stock of plum wine please." Yin spoke in a confident tone while brushing his long hair over his left shoulder running his fingers through it, in order to separate it.

Claude put on On Break sign on the bar counter. "Deal! You got a vehicle or something to put the plum wine in?"
Max enters, wrapping his arm from his last fight. He sits down hard in an empty chair at the counter. "Can I get....er..... 3 steaks please?"
Yin (played anonymously)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Claude put on On Break sign on the bar counter. "Deal! You got a vehicle or something to put the plum wine in?"

"A vehicle?" Yin's eyebrow raised his expression that of confusion almost as if he were insulted by her words. "No, no, no. I'm going to drink it all......right here, right now. Bottle by bottle." He twirled his finger around one of his braids playfully awaiting her return with the drinks. In the meantime he downed the small glass of plum wine not wanting to waste it.

"Oh, you are eager!" Claude took back her sign and started to put a bunch of plum wine bottles in front of him. "I'll have to cut you off if you get too drunk, ya know?"
Yin (played anonymously)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Oh, you are eager!" Claude took back her sign and started to put a bunch of plum wine bottles in front of him. "I'll have to cut you off if you get too drunk, ya know?"

"Eager? I suppose you could call it that." His crimson eyes watched as the plum wine bottles were sat in front of him. Hearing her speak of having to cut him off he giggled softly to himself with a hand over his mouth before lowering it and looking into her eye. "No worries about that. My body can hold liquor, or any spirits for that matter. I'm not sure which is more stubborn my mind or my body?" Grabbing one of the bottles he pulled out the cork quickly with two fingers the bottle remaining on the table with no issue. Lifting the bottle to his lips he would lick them before pressing the bottle to them. Soon slow sipping elevated to gulping as he chugged down the clear sweet flavored plum wine.
"Just be careful. I used to be pretty careless with drinking, and I still haven't fully recovered from that."
Max Thunder wrote:
Max enters, wrapping his arm from his last fight. He sits down hard in an empty chair at the counter. "Can I get....er..... 3 steaks please?"

"Certainly. How would you like them prepared, and would you like any sides with them?"
Yin wrote:
Yin grins at Claude's expression. "Very well then. I'll require your entire stock of plum wine please." Yin spoke in a confident tone while brushing his long hair over his left shoulder running his fingers through it, in order to separate it.

He made a mental note to be sure to order more plum wine.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Yin wrote:

Charlie runs up to mathius. "Papa, we need to talk..."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Yin wrote:

Charlie runs up to mathius. "Papa, we need to talk..."

"What's wrong?"
She grabs his arm, dragging him to the back. Once in the staff room, she opens a window. "Mom's old job title. I... I think I just inherited it." On the window she opened, it does in fact says "New job title aquired : The Herald" and on another tab that says "The Fallen God and the Heavenly Restricted are arriving soon."
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"I declare this the only place that my sister didn't have to drag me to," Kaiza announced as he walked through the bar's doors. He had his Switch with him and sat comfortably on the couch.

1a8e8ad4bf1233d7798b1fdea0a9ceec.gif

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus