Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

The hologram nods. "Indeed, Sir."
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche gently glanced around for the weapons box, then wandered over to gently place it inside, then wandered back to the hologram, holding his hands open to show he did not have it.
The hologram nods once more. "Thank you sir. Please enjoy your time at Trixie's bar. We hope you enjoy the service." With that, it blinks out of existence."
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche.. he was just confused again.
Where had that hologram went? Oh well..

Blanche shrugged it off and continued walking to a booth to sit down at.
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

Victoria, known to friends as Vickie, strode into the bar with the easy confidence of someone who had just wrapped up a long shift as a police officer. The dim lights and the buzz of conversation greeted her like familiar friends as she made her way to the counter. With a nod to the bartender, she ordered her drink, anticipation of its cool refreshment already easing the strains of her day.
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

Fumiko Zenin wrote:
She grins, slamming her fists together, causing her gloves to spark with cursed energy. "Oops, forgot to turn those off... Anyways me, Funky Kong and Yoshi will easily beat you!"

(Based on my use of my custom funky kong build for casual and my meta game yoshi kart for serious play)

"Yeah right!" Kaiza said as he pushed a button. The television lit up with the vibrant screen and music of Mario Kart 8: Deluxe.

(Daisy on a ATV for casual and Link BOTW on a bike for serious for me.)
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
Fumiko Zenin wrote:
She grins, slamming her fists together, causing her gloves to spark with cursed energy. "Oops, forgot to turn those off... Anyways me, Funky Kong and Yoshi will easily beat you!"

(Based on my use of my custom funky kong build for casual and my meta game yoshi kart for serious play)

"Yeah right!" Kaiza said as he pushed a button. The television lit up with the vibrant screen and music of Mario Kart 8: Deluxe.

(Daisy on a ATV for casual and Link BOTW on a bike for serious for me.)

(I am quite unbeatable at Hyrule Circuit. I'm also just a naturally good gamer, it didn't take long for me to be able to smoke my experienced friend. Even got the DLC for free coz I had an online membership)

Fumiko cracks her knuckles and neck, pucking up a controller.

(I'm pretty unbeatable in Sunshine Airport. And that's pretty dope, @Soul!)

Kaiza picked up the other controller and went to the track choosing screen. "Wanna to do a round or two on the Hyrule Circuit?"
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He would stand up and took a position standing with his back to a corner so he could watch everyone. He folded his arms over his chest. For some reason, he seemed colder and more distant than normal.

"Papa? What wrong?"

He looked at Fumizuki. Instead of coldness, it seems as if there was guilt for some reason. "I just have alot on my mind, sweet face"
Fumi laughs. "You now you can never beat me on that."

(Canonically, I'd always be like, half way through the map away from my friend on Hyrule. It was my best map)
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He looked at Fumizuki. Instead of coldness, it seems as if there was guilt for some reason. "I just have a lot on my mind, sweet face"

Fumizuki hugs Drael, hoping that will make him feel a bit better and more relaxed.

"Today might be the day when I beat you on it." Kaiza blew a raspberry towards her.
Yin (played anonymously)

Theo Stark wrote:
"Just be careful. I used to be pretty careless with drinking, and I still haven't fully recovered from that."

"Thank you for both the warning and the concern." His expression was calm and relaxed as he spoke. "I'm sure I'll be just fine though." Yin sat another bottle next to another on the table. At this point he was already on his forth.
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
"Today might be the day when I beat you on it." Kaiza blew a raspberry towards her.

Her face does a classic angry anime girl as she breaks physics and punches him on top of his head from a verticle position. "Don't get cocky brat!"
Yin (played anonymously)

Yin giggles softly at how active the bar is taking a break from the massive amount of plum wine he drank. Not because he needed a break but just to analyze and observe. Popping off the cork on the sixth bottle he leaned his head back lifting the bottle to his lips to chug down the sweet plum wine once more.

Kaiza rubbed his aching head. "Don't make me tell Mama on you."
Fumiko blinks, before sighing. "Damnit, always using Mama to get me in trouble. Hmph. Now I'll really kick your ass Kaiza!"

Kaiza then started to laugh. "I don't why we are fighting over this." He imitated Principal Gakuganji, "Sorcerers always must be civilized."
Fumiko groans, a look of disgust crossing her face. "ugh, That old fart always tried to act so high and mighty like he didn't try and get Yuji-kun assassinated twice..." She pouts slightly, realizing she may have screwed up bringing up Yuji Itadori around her brother.
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He looked at Fumizuki. Instead of coldness, it seems as if there was guilt for some reason. "I just have a lot on my mind, sweet face"

Fumizuki hugs Drael, hoping that will make him feel a bit better and more relaxed.

The thing he was thinking about seemed to melt away as he picked her up and hugged her back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus