Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Binty wrote:
Binty looks up at Lily, then down at her plantains, before walking over to Mathius.. wherever he happened to be "Can I exchange these for bananas?" She'd ask

"Because you are so undeniably cute and adorable, you can HAVE some bananas" He said with a fatherly smile.
Binty (played anonymously)

She'd smile, nodding her head "Thank you sir" She'd say, waiting ontop of the counter for a bag of bananas, she was probably gonna make banana chips or bread.. not much harder than plantains right?
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

Josh slowly walked in, he looked around the place then smiled "um hi there...My name is Josh, i was thinking about making some new friends! Any drinks? I'll buy!"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Pow wrote:
"Drael is not my boyfriend, hes a very good friend!-" She say rather embarassed, because who wouldnt be-

As if summoned by the celestial gods of Tea, Astoria appears out of no where. "MATHIUSSS!!! Did I hear Drael has a girlfriend?"
Pow (played anonymously)

"This is beginning to become a problem-" she grumbled at Mathius-
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She looks at the goblin and laughs
Altiuiri (played by Jooters)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
Pow wrote:
"Drael is not my boyfriend, hes a very good friend!-" She say rather embarassed, because who wouldnt be-

As if summoned by the celestial gods of Tea, Astoria appears out of no where. "MATHIUSSS!!! Did I hear Drael has a girlfriend?"

"It would seem this small goblin has feelings for him." Altiuiri said. "However, I am unable to determine whether they are romantic or platonic, as I have evolved past the need for such relations."
Pow (played anonymously)

"Altiuiri not you too-"
Raphael (played anonymously)

Karlach wrote:
"Oh no, don't even think about it. I'm not cutting a deal, especially with you. I didn't escape servitude to Zariel just to end up in servitude to another hellspawn."

The Devil laughs, wings flaring wide behind him. "Surely I am a more favorable master? Why, with me, the servitude wouldn't begin until much later. No, you could have your life, your friends, your loves, and all else that mortals so enjoy. Only at the end would I come knocking."
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"No."
"Huh? Papa has girlfwend?"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

The mouse puts a ring on the ear of the elf, scribbled on it from Drael... in crayon, and clearly not his handwriting
Raphael (played anonymously)

Karlach wrote:
"No."

"Of course, of course. Do enjoy the struggle, my dear. You know how to find me when you run out of options."
Oliver Williams (played by Joshie2003)

Oliver walks in, licking his fangs looking around a smirk appearing on his face "mmm fresh meat I see?" he said as he sits on a table eyeing everyone
Pow (played anonymously)

(I assume your talking to Pow, shes a goblin-)

"Please stop touching me-" She'd say flicking off the one person smaller than her

The kitsune would stand up and walk over to the vampire. She was clearly the bouncer

Oliver looked over at her, looking her up and down, he smirked "yes?"

"You mind not acting like you will bite everyone in here, or you can kindly leave"

He rolled his eyes "chill sweetheart, I already had my feed"

She would nod, going to grab some stuff from the kitchen

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus