Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie lightly taps his shoulder. "Just a tip, I'm sure you've thought of this, but perhaps it's be better to say what you intend to do and specifically the type of people and magic users your looking for instead of brooding. Not many people are like Azumi."
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Montrier's eyes narrowed as she continued to ask him questions. He couldn't give everything away, so he had to find another lie to tell to keep his identity a secret - because, as mentioned, everyone believed that he was dead. He only narrowly escaped death, but he started his new life elsewhere all with the evil intent of taking over his kingdom even if it meant a slaughter. He cleared his throat a bit, looking forward instead of at Azumi.

"Personal reasons," he replied after a moment of thought. "I have something I need to get done. I need recruits to do so."

"Recruits? It sounds like more than just some work. What type of work are you looking to get done?"

"That entirely depends on what you're capable of," Montrier narrowed his eyes, the rest of his face hidden from view. "There is opportunity for a great many of people, but I'm more interested in findng magic-users. They can do things that I simply can't."

"What type of magic?"
Joli D'argent wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I'm currently running things here, yes. How may I help?"

"I'd— I'd like a part-time job, if available, please!" Joli spoke up, pulling his hands to his chest anxiously.

"Beautiful. You're hired. All I need is for you to take dirty dishes back to the dish room. A busser, and I need you to work with Azumi to welcome people"
Theo groans as he gets to his feet. "Well, that didn't hurt as much as I…" *cracking noise*
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!"

"S-so…much…pain…"
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Beautiful. You're hired. All I need is for you to take dirty dishes back to the dish room. A busser, and I need you to work with Azumi to welcome people"

Joli gasped with a big grin and nodded again out of respect, "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
"You— You won't be disappointed!" Joli said, then scurried off, looking around for dirty dishes to take back to the dish room.
Fumiko blinks, staring at her hand. "I swear I held back and didn't hit him that hard... plus he's covered in a metal suit. Very nicely made, I must add. Might have to take a look at the specs, one engineer to another."
(Don't worry, I do it like.... all the time. Also... wait I've only seen 1 person be able to use that emoji. <_<)
(OH THATS HOW YOU DO IT! Forget trying to Batman my way into who made the character I can Bombastic side eye people now :DDDDD)
<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<
(Still think I have an idea on who you are. Don't ask why I like doing that, idk. It just stimulates my brain and provides a challenge to try and figure out the user behind the character.)
(usually keep it to myself though :)
(non-anon. That sounds really weird XD I know what it means but it's funny to interpret it in different ways)
Fumiko Zenin wrote:
Fumiko blinks, staring at her hand. "I swear I held back and didn't hit him that hard... plus he's covered in a metal suit. Very nicely made, I must add. Might have to take a look at the specs, one engineer to another."

"Sorry sugar, I don't swing that way." Theo had managed to recover from the physical trauma and was now sitting on a sofa with the helmet of his armour collapsed, showing off his worn but friendly face.
Funiko blinks, extremely confused. "I don't remember asking you out..... Besides you aren't might type. You look a bit too old."
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

Vikie smirks, looking at Funiko, "That young man looks old to you?"

She then nods respectfully at Theo and offers to buy him a drink.
Fumiko Zenin wrote:
Funiko blinks, extremely confused. "I don't remember asking you out..... Besides you aren't might type. You look a bit too old."

"I'm younger than I look. But again, I'm not interested in that kind of person, nor am I willing to let someone go poking through the schematics to my dad's armour. The last time that happened, it didn't end well." Theo explained. He politely declines the drink. "I don't drink anymore."

(lol, ya got me before I could edit my post. :P )
"I'll get my hands on that sweet succulent armor of yours one day. The possibilities it could hold to revolutionize jujutsu sorcery, prosthetics, it make curse exorcism a cinch. And Papa's repaired body would be better than I could do with the little supplies and finding I have. I could make perfect versions of my cursed tools it's wonderful!!" She looks to be envisioning this and going into a state of pure bliss.

"Why not try asking if he'll make you a suit of armor?" Vickie asked, Fumiko.
He was in his Mark IV armor, but was asleep on the couch.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus