Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli put away the dustpan. "It's nice to meet you too!" Joli grinned brightly, dusting his hands off briefly.
"I'm working here part-time, I'm the busboy, or busser."

Joli glanced around the bar, making sure there was no dirty dishes he needed to gather, then sat down on one of the bar stools.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

Drael Chizkith wrote:
Shochu wrote:
"Aww, my man. I missed my chance on getting a Master Attendant," the spirit sighed. Shochu grabbed the same glass of booze he appeared out of and drank it.

"Welcome back, Skipper. What can we do for you?"

"Nothing. I'm scouting for a Master Attendant," Shochu said as he set down a empty glass. "I won't serve any ordinary Joe. It must be a chef of course."

Joli decided to continue sweeping the floor, even after the broken dish shards were clean.
He hummed as he did so.
Shochu wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
Shochu wrote:
"Aww, my man. I missed my chance on getting a Master Attendant," the spirit sighed. Shochu grabbed the same glass of booze he appeared out of and drank it.

"Welcome back, Skipper. What can we do for you?"

"Nothing. I'm scouting for a Master Attendant," Shochu said as he set down a empty glass. "I won't serve any ordinary Joe. It must be a chef of course."

"I already have a Jon. The only other person I know who can cook better than me is dead, and the only one I know has my skill is my son......"
Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"He also has a history of anemia and cranial trauma." Natalie explained to Todd as she helped Theo stay on his feet. "Among other things."

"I'll go get some release of information forms so we can have his consent to access his medical records"

He glanced at Andrew "sir, do you mind going with us?"
Somehow, a black man went pale. There was deep concern in his eyes as he stood up shaking and followed Theo and the two doctors.

Joli felt a bit concerned for the situation involving Theo, Natalie, Todd and Andrew, but didn't say anything, but did nod in their direction as if saying 'I hope things are going to be okay' to them, silently.
Andrew Rhodes wrote:
Somehow, a black man went pale. There was deep concern in his eyes as he stood up shaking and followed Theo and the two doctors.

"H-ehy, could I look at your suit when ya get back?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi transformed into her human form. Only to sing Freesia.

"FREESIA!

Here I am!
But sorry, sorry, sorry!
Flying through the galaxies,
Hands shaken everywhere

But I, but I want you by my side!

The whole world is kind to me
But sorry, sorry, SORRY!
Wearing a fine suit,
Paying by a credit card
But I cannot prove myself!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren played the outro to the song. A melancholy look on his face. It's clear that the song was personal to him.

After the performance, Azumi hugged her son tightly.

"It's alright, sweetie" she said and smiled "I'm here"
*Confused floof.*
Shochu (played by Jaws)

"Let me phase it another way." Shochu looked at Mathuis. "Me and my brethren are practically servants, both in the kitchen and combat."
tumblr_pms1rhjclG1x7xl9mo3_540.gif
Shochu wrote:
"Let me phase it another way." Shochu looked at Mathuis. "Me and my brethren are practically servants, both in the kitchen and combat."
tumblr_pms1rhjclG1x7xl9mo3_540.gif

"Well, we can afford to hire more staff if that's what you're getting at, but how about a nice steakburger deluxe on the house?"
Ren Hemmberg wrote:
Ren played the outro to the song. A melancholy look on his face. It's clear that the song was personal to him.

After the performance, Azumi hugged her son tightly.

"It's alright, sweetie" she said and smiled "I'm here"

He went over and gave Ren a fatherly hug.
Yin (played anonymously)

"Family. They have family. Is that true wealth?" Yin whispered to himself as he watched awkwardly appearing through a portal into the bar.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

"No payment required. As I'm treated well and have a little extra for my canon, I'm basically good."
"Either way, welcome back to Trixie's"
Fumizuki is sitting on the sofa under a blanket, reading something by flashlight.
He was tinkering.

Joli noticed the flashlight flickering from underneath the blanket on the sofa, and grew a bit curious.
He wandered over and sat down on the floor beside the sofa, and carefully peaked underneath the blanket with curiosity obvious on his facial expression.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus