Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joli D'argent wrote:
Joli noticed the flashlight flickering from underneath the blanket on the sofa, and grew a bit curious.
He wandered over and sat down on the floor beside the sofa, and carefully peaked underneath the blanket with curiosity obvious on his facial expression.

"Hewwo fwend." Fumizuki waved happily to Joli.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli gasped gently and then waved happily back to Fumizuki. "What are you doin' under the blanket? With a flashlight?" Joli asked with a gentle smile. "Can I join you?"
"I was reading a book." Fumizuki answered. "It's fun to do it like that sometimes. Of course you can join."
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda slips Fumizuki and Joli some snacks and candy to enjoy as they spend time together before she goes back to drinking her tea.

Joli gently and carefully crawled underneath the blanket with Fumizuki and laid down on his stomach beside her.
Linda's snacks and candy was offered too, which Joli happily accepted, popping a mint into his mouth as he looked at the book Fumizuki was reading.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He was rolling around on his pack and growling playfully. He stood up and started running around with the zoomies.

Linda threw Thor a biscuit.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He jumped up and caught it before hurrying over to Linda to give her "Thank-you" cuddles before hurrying over to Fumizuki and Joli. He licked Joli's face and then Fumizuki before laying there with them and watching them.

He giggled when Thor gave her thank you cuddles and watched him giving attention to Joli. That dog reminded her of another her cousin owned.

Joli giggled when the dog suddenly licked his face, and Fumizuki's face shortly after.
"Aw, chien~ That tickles!" Joli said with a soft smile.

chien = dog in french
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"Yo, Unc and Pa! Get over here!" Claude said excitingly. She presents two scotch glasses filled with something like a orange slushie. It was decorated with a mint leaf. "I call it Passion at the Disco. It is a mocktail made with lime juice, passion fruit syrup, ice, and tonic water."

(Claude's favorite glass: scotch glasses lol)
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo walked in and smiled "hello everyone!" he waved, wearing a button up shirt, and tight faded blue jeans with holes.

"Welcome back, Romeo!" Claude said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"romeo? im milo" he chuckled "oh you mean with what happened with charlie, well its obvious she was not into me, so i moved on, i wish though i could find a women" he sighed softly

"So it's Milo. Nice to know I was a little close." Claude chuckled then spoke again, "My cousin? That is crazy since she was crushing on Horn Boy before you came in." She returned to her usual spot behind the bar. "So, what I can get ya?"

He laughed softly "yeah i guess your cousin. And just a beer today. " he said playing with his shirt a bit, he looked around " sooo you have any friends? preferably single women friends? " smiles like a goofball

Claude grabs a beer glass and fills it by a tap then places in front of Milo. Some of the foam spills on the counter. "Depends on you want. Most of the single ladies I know are mad deadly or gloomy."

"i aint picky, i like a women that is strong, passionate, and a fighter. I love a women that like...cares and is loyal as well" he nods

"Check by tomorrow, and I'll give a list of anyone who isn't dead." Claude moved over to another customer sitting at the bar.

"alright then" he smiled watching her before looking at his beer and taking a sip

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus