Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mathiys knew Drael was going through stuff, so he simply gave The Big Guy (the name Fate's Circle lovingly gave Drael) his space.
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He was outside watching the stars quietly. His arms were crossed as he looked up. He sighed softly and lowered his head. He went and looked through the window at his daughters before looking back at the stars and sitting down.

Fumizuki notices Drael at the window, and goes outside to see what's going on with him. "Evwee-ting okie, Papa?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cassandra Goth wrote:
3b46fb6d2510bdcdb040e54ab5a1f4cb6742f292.gif

"My mother." The woman said in horror of the poster. "What did you do!?!" Cassandra's jaw clenched tightly as she glared at Azumi.

"I-I..." Azumi could not speak. She was clearly embarrassed because of her carefree attitude that, at least this time, brought some form of negative consequences rather than positive ones.

She fell to her knees, her ears and tails drooped downward.

"I humbly apologize for my actions!" Azumi squealed sadly "I-I did not realize it was a missing poster! I shall do whatever it takes to make it up to you for I am a divine kitsune! Well... one that has the innate personality of a trickster"
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He was outside watching the stars quietly. His arms were crossed as he looked up. He sighed softly and lowered his head. He went and looked through the window at his daughters before looking back at the stars and sitting down.

Fumizuki notices Drael at the window, and goes outside to see what's going on with him. "Evwee-ting okie, Papa?"

"I'm just thinking alot, sweet face"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"oh...I am very sorry, well I will keep a look out for her, she seems like a very beautiful person" he smiled sweetly
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is just sitting at a table, idly flicking a lighter.
"Pyro! Just the person I wanted to see. The wood grill went out again. Would you be willing to help me out? I can't seem to get it going..."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro! Just the person I wanted to see. The wood grill went out again. Would you be willing to help me out? I can't seem to get it going..."

Pyro lets out a muffled giggle of glee, and casually empties a gallon of lighter fluid into the wood grill, then casually pulls out their flamethrower.
tf2-pyro.gif
Pyro wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Pyro lets out a muffled giggle of glee, and casually empties a gallon of lighter fluid into the wood grill, then casually pulls out their flamethrower.
tf2-pyro.gif

He stepped out of the kitchen to allow Pyro to do what Pyro does
Fumiko, somehow, breaks the fourth wall through the sheer power of bullsh*tery. "Woah, Chef guy, did you change your outfit or something? Where'd the mask come from?"
"Who are you talking to? Are you still on that 4th walll crap? Well anyway, this is what I wear in battle"
"Woah, wtf, your little picture thing changed back to the green suit dude!"
He looked at her and simply shook his head "these people are crazy....."

Milo came over "Hey Matthius are you looking to hire someone?"
Milo Valentino wrote:

"I am in dire need of a waiter...."

"I got you! I am good with people! " he smiles and nods quickly
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:

"I am in dire need of a waiter...."

Speaking of waiters, Azumi entered the bar wearing a maid outfit. She looked rather perturbed as she dislikes the concept of wearing such outfits that were strange to her.

"I cannot believe I agreed with my son to wear this outfit for our band's publicity again..." she told herself "Oh well, what's done is done"
"Fwend Azumi is dwessed like Belfast."
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Milo Valentino wrote:

Joli was sweeping up a few crumbs he had noticed on the floor, when he overheard the hiring conversation.

The busboy perked his head up, "Oh! That means I have another person to work alongside!" Joli smiled.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Joli D'argent wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:

Joli was sweeping up a few crumbs he had noticed on the floor, when he overheard the hiring conversation.

The busboy perked his head up, "Oh! That means I have another person to work alongside!" Joli smiled.

He was walking with the boy and wagging his tail. He had a broom that he was dragging across the floor. It seemed as if Thor had the right idea. When Joli got excited, his tail wagged even faster and he locked Joli's face. He then saw Azumi in her maid outfit. For some reason, it scared him and his tail went between his legs and he went and hid behind Joli and whined a bit.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus