Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo looked over at Joli and smiled, walking over "HI i am milo! And you are?" he looked down and saw a tail behind joli's legs he chuckled and pulled a treat out of his pocket kneeling down "hey there thor come on out buddy, heres a treat " he held out the treat
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Mine laru enters into the bar, pours himself a drink, and sits down. He seems extremely disappointed about something, his face obviously troubled.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
He was walking with the boy and wagging his tail. He had a broom that he was dragging across the floor. It seemed as if Thor had the right idea. When Joli got excited, his tail wagged even faster and he locked Joli's face. He then saw Azumi in her maid outfit. For some reason, it scared him and his tail went between his legs and he went and hid behind Joli and whined a bit.

Joli was thankful that Thor was helping, even if it didn't clean much.
Milo Valentino wrote:
MIlo looked over at Joli and smiled, walking over "HI i am milo! And you are?" he looked down and saw a tail behind joli's legs he chuckled and pulled a treat out of his pocket kneeling down "hey there thor come on out buddy, heres a treat " he held out the treat

"I'm Joli, I'm working part-time here at Trixie's as a busser, or a busboy." Joli held out his hand with a warm smile.

Milo took his hand with a strong grip and shook it "nice to meet you!"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"I'm going on lunch break!" Claude knew no one would say anything even if she didn't announce it. She went to the kitchen and quickly made herself something. "Yo, where are the croutons?"
"At the salad station"

"Thanks, Unc." Claude dumped a decent amount of croutons in her bowl and grabbed a fork. She sat at the bar counter and started to eat her salad made of dandelions.

Milo immedetialy started to wipe down counters, he wiped them off then grabbed a cleaning rag and a chemical bottle and sprayed it and wiped the table basically scrubbing, he then wped down the chairs as well, before grabbing a broom and dustpan and sweeping up every crumb, after he was done the area was spotless

Well, almost. It would have been, if it weren't for Joli, slipping on his own feet.
The shattering of a few glass cups were heard and the thump of Joli falling onto the floor was heard.

Joli sat up, rubbing at his head. "Oww.." He glanced over the broken glasses, gasped and frantically stood up. "I'm sorry, boss!" Joli looked at Mathius, then quickly grabbed the broom out of Milo's hand to attempt to sweep it up.

He heard the crash and he lookeed over and quickly ran to joli "hey hey hey joli relax before you cut your hand" he said taking back the broom and cleaning it for him and tossing it in the trash, he came back over "are you okay?"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat beside Claude.
Joli D'argent wrote:
Well, almost. It would have been, if it weren't for Joli, slipping on his own feet.
The shattering of a few glass cups were heard and the thump of Joli falling onto the floor was heard.

Joli sat up, rubbing at his head. "Oww.." He glanced over the broken glasses, gasped and frantically stood up. "I'm sorry, boss!" Joli looked at Mathius, then quickly grabbed the broom out of Milo's hand to attempt to sweep it up.

"I'm not worried about the cups. Are YOU okay? Take your break, Joli"

Milo Valentino wrote:
He heard the crash and he lookeed over and quickly ran to joli "hey hey hey joli relax before you cut your hand" he said taking back the broom and cleaning it for him and tossing it in the trash, he came back over "are you okay?"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli stopped sweeping to allow Milo to continue sweeping the glass shards for him.

To answer both Milo and Mathius' questions, he spoke up shyly. "Uhm, yes.. I'm okay.. I just slipped." Joli frowned, looking down. "Okay, boss.. A break it is." He added. Joli wandered to a table and sat down in one the chairs. He still felt a bit upset about breaking those glasses though.

Milo finished cleaning up and looked over noticing joli was upset, he came over and sat down beside him "Hey kid, it's okay. Accidents happen! Trust me I've had a ton of accidents. You just have to learn from them. " he smiled "Your gonna be okay buddy"
Joli D'argent wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli stopped sweeping to allow Milo to continue sweeping the glass shards for him.

To answer both Milo and Mathius' questions, he spoke up shyly. "Uhm, yes.. I'm okay.. I just slipped." Joli frowned, looking down. "Okay, boss.. A break it is." He added. Joli wandered to a table and sat down in one the chairs. He still felt a bit upset about breaking those glasses though.

"Don't be upset. We spend about a penny each on those glasses, boy"

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He sat beside Claude.

"Want some of Sufferagette City's special?" With the dandelion salad on her fork, Claude held it towards Oniyan.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He sat beside Claude.

"Want some of Sufferagette City's special?" With the dandelion salad on her fork, Claude held it towards Oniyan.

He took a bite "wow! Now I want some more!"

"Heh-heh! We are going to need more dandelions for the both of us." Claude gave Oniyan her fork and gave another one for herself.
Chieftainess Orme Lavende (played by CielaAzure)

A rather peculiar woman walks into the tavern, slinking a spear on her back between two pairs of wings. She sits down with a sigh and fixes her hair Excuse me... I know it's rather late but do you have anything non-fermented. Like something with juices, or nectar? After the day I've had, I really need something sweet to drink.

Milo makes his way over and smiles to the women "hello, uh well we have apple juice, or some pineapple juice?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus